Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

06/07/2012 new

The Kings have won all the first three games in every round and the only Game 4 they have won is when they beat my Blues sad and that was the conference semi-finals. The other rounds, their clincer was Game 5. So far they have been undefeated on the road. The Kings have been playing good hockey. crossfingers

06/07/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Hope your son is safe after the Kings win game 5! (You must be so proud of him!) I will keep him ...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Hope your son is safe after the Kings win game 5! (You must be so proud of him!) I will keep him in my thoughts! Praying

Enjoy the game! party

That's ok...LAPD is probably sighing with relief! Obama is in town again, this time at Ellen Degeneres fundraiser, so if the King's had won
it really would've been a mess. They tend to riot in LA when a team wins...go figure! The president had really bad timing with this one.

My son works for a different agency, but was called in to help LAPD to work extra tomorrow for another fundraiser the president will be at. Then my son has to do his regular patrol shift in a bad area so it's a worry. Obama creates a lot of overtime when he comes. Guess who pays for it, yes us taxpayers.
At least game 5 will be on regular tv. I was reading on the NBC fb page and people were really upset about them not having this game on. I wasn't the only one complaining

--hide--

06/07/2012 new

Laura

Hope your son is safe after the Kings win game 5! (You must be so proud of him!) I will keep him in my thoughts!

Enjoy the game!

06/08/2012 new

(Quote) Jose-499568 said: Laura Hope your son is safe after the Kings win game 5! (You must be so proud of him!) I w...
(Quote) Jose-499568 said:

Laura

Hope your son is safe after the Kings win game 5! (You must be so proud of him!) I will keep him in my thoughts!

Enjoy the game!

--hide--

Thank you! Since they won't be at the Staples Center all will be well:)

06/10/2012 new

NJ is so tough. Hopefully, the Kings can win the Cup in game 6 Monday night.

06/11/2012 new

CONGRATULATIONS KINGS!!!

msn.foxsports.com

06/11/2012 new
(Quote) Laura-56149 said: CONGRATULATIONS KINGS!!! msn.foxsports.com.

CONGRATULATIONS KINGS!!!

msn.foxsports.com

--hide--
clap clap clap
06/11/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: CONGRATULATIONS KINGS!!! msn.foxsports.com.

CONGRATULATIONS KINGS!!!

msn.foxsports.com

--hide--

Congratulations to the 2012 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings and their fans!

06/11/2012 new

Congratulations!!!!

Look out next year!!!! tongue

06/12/2012 new
Congratulations Kings and their fans! They played great hockey. clap
Posts 21 - 30 of 31