Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

06/14/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Jerry, it would be terrific to meet you at the Camp Out!! I do hope yo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said: Jerry, it would be terrific to meet you at the Camp Out!! I do hope you aren't cruelly teasing us with this possibility. I do think you should mount an invasion of the Hoosier State. There's plenty of time to organize it.

I'm not dear.... (just teasing that is) I AM going to try hard to make it this year!

--hide--
hyper Let the Invasion begin!! partycrossfingersPraying
06/14/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Jerry, it would be terrific to meet you at the Camp Out!...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said: Jerry, it would be terrific to meet you at the Camp Out!! I do hope you aren't cruelly teasing us with this possibility. I do think you should mount an invasion of the Hoosier State. There's plenty of time to organize it.

I'm not dear.... (just teasing that is) I AM going to try hard to make it this year!

--hide--

We'll even let you make some s'mores at the campfire! You get to play with fire, shoot guns, fish, walk in the woods - it's every man's dream event! wink cool laughing

06/14/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Jerry, ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:

We'll even let you make some s'mores at the campfire! You get to play with fire, shoot guns, fish, walk in the woods - it's every man's dream event!

--hide--
So what are you waiting for, Jerry...have you signed up for at least the 'maybe' list? smile

06/14/2012 new

I play with fire every day in my job! lol...I'll just do the fishing!

06/14/2012 new

Okay....I'll shoot Tim's guns too!

06/15/2012 new

i was a boyscout....made it to tenderfootr.....then second class,then ,,,thrown out for bolting during a hike around lake waweepeck,,in ny,,,,,i have absolutely no camping skills.........strange nature sounds frighten me,,,,,,,indiana frightens me even more........i have no common sense in the wilderness,,,,,,,,,,i faint at the sight of firearms......i think staring at the moon and stars is silly.......blowing up a mattress is far too much work......what is the ratio of men to women expected to be and then depending on the answer I might turn into a regular daniel boone.Am I still welcome????????oh by the way all the above is my attempt at humor...............but seriously if I decided to sign up are there any wild animals in the indiana countrysidew that might eat me????

06/15/2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-863228 said: i was a boyscout....made it to tenderfootr.....then second class,then ,,,thrown out for bolting d...
(Quote) Kevin-863228 said:

i was a boyscout....made it to tenderfootr.....then second class,then ,,,thrown out for bolting during a hike around lake waweepeck,,in ny,,,,,i have absolutely no camping skills.........strange nature sounds frighten me,,,,,,,indiana frightens me even more........i have no common sense in the wilderness,,,,,,,,,,i faint at the sight of firearms......i think staring at the moon and stars is silly.......blowing up a mattress is far too much work......what is the ratio of men to women expected to be and then depending on the answer I might turn into a regular daniel boone.Am I still welcome????????oh by the way all the above is my attempt at humor...............but seriously if I decided to sign up are there any wild animals in the indiana countrysidew that might eat me????

--hide--

Have you ever been to Indiana?.. Or more specifically, Indianapolis? Do you think we live in teepees here? scratchchin You'll be the first one we tie to a tree for the raccoons and opossums to nibble on.. mischievous

At ANY CM event the ratio of women to men is about 3:1...Over 50 it drops WAY below that..If Indy scares you, why not see if Tracy has any spots left for CM Chicago? Surely downtown Chicago wouldn't look like the wilderness.. laughing

06/16/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Have you ever been to Indiana?.. Or more specifically, Indianapolis? Do you think we ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Have you ever been to Indiana?.. Or more specifically, Indianapolis? Do you think we live in teepees here? You'll be the first one we tie to a tree for the raccoons and opossums to nibble on..

At ANY CM event the ratio of women to men is about 3:1...Over 50 it drops WAY below that..If Indy scares you, why not see if Tracy has any spots left for CM Chicago? Surely downtown Chicago wouldn't look like the wilderness..

--hide--

Donna,

Haven't you heard of the coyote what runs wild in the city? scratchchin shhh It is protected and not allowed to be shot. wide eyed

flower

06/16/2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-863228 said: i was a boyscout....made it to tenderfootr.....then second class,then ,,,thrown out for bolting ...
(Quote) Kevin-863228 said:

--hide--

It's our 4th annual camp out, and we haven't lost a camper yet! laughing laughing laughing I THINK you'll survive, Kevin. wink

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: Last year was so fun and looking forward to it again...beautiful time of year, lot's of activ...
(Quote) Helen-407474 said:

Last year was so fun and looking forward to it again...beautiful time of year, lot's of activities, and so many great people! Hope even more people will join in this year. Something I did last year and others might want to consider with the showers off limits this year is to bring a package of baby wipes or something similar...they are great for cleaning and much quicker and easier than waiting around for a shower anyway. I will definitely think about some recipes...I have always done easy, uncomplicated stuff, too...it is camping after all.

Thanks again to all of you Indy folks that plan this event and do everything to make sure it comes off without a hitch (or any noticable hitches ;) ).
It really is a great event to take part in especially if you are 'new' to CM events as there are many activities - both group and individual and you can always retreat to your tent if you need a break from all of the good looking, smart, fun, exciting, kind, and humble CM people you meet!

--hide--

Helen, baby wipes are for greenhorns...hehe...Tims got a couple of lakes there if a person wants to get the grunge off... hehe...

Posts 41 - 50 of 206