Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

I have seen some chatter over the past few days about some mysterious "free" weekend that is being offered at CM, is it through Facebook, I have no idea, that folks can I don't know what, look for free, communicate for free, or something for free through June 10th.

That is great, lots of sites do this to draw traffic to their sites, but could Admin possibly tell those of us who are actually paying members that it is happening too? 1) so we can share the info with our own friends, who might have wanted to partake for free, and 2) so we know who all these newbies with no or scant or disappearing profiles, or who are just sending emotes or whatever they are allowed to do, are? An email or some kind of announcement here would be nice. Thank you.

06/12/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: I have seen some chatter over the past few days about some mysterious "free" weekend that is being o...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

I have seen some chatter over the past few days about some mysterious "free" weekend that is being offered at CM, is it through Facebook, I have no idea, that folks can I don't know what, look for free, communicate for free, or something for free through June 10th.

That is great, lots of sites do this to draw traffic to their sites, but could Admin possibly tell those of us who are actually paying members that it is happening too? 1) so we can share the info with our own friends, who might have wanted to partake for free, and 2) so we know who all these newbies with no or scant or disappearing profiles, or who are just sending emotes or whatever they are allowed to do, are? An email or some kind of announcement here would be nice. Thank you.

--hide--

While I understand your point it is just not practical for us to constantly be sending out information about special offers, promotions, advertising etc. When we do it is generally posted on our Facebook, plus we often times do promotions on a limited basis because we are trying to determing what seems to work and what doesn't so we don't always want to broadcast to everyone.

Also when we allow people to communicate on the site they must abide by the same subcription process as everyone else so nothing really changes. Scant or disapperaring profiles have NOTHING to do with an promotial offer that we have ever run.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2