Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

The Annual Rib Fest is approaching soon in Naperville, Illinois. I have never been to it and would like to go. Knowing nothing about it, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, points, tips, etc. about enjoying and making the most of the event.

Also, Joe Cocker is going to be there as well.

Is anyone from CM interested in going and meeting to enjoy Rib Fest together? The more the merrier!biggrin

06/15/2012 new

It sounds like fun, Monica, but I don't think I will be able to make it, wish I could. That is a good location for a get-together, though....easy access for many Chicago area folks but also those from central IL and surrounding states. Hope you are able to organize a group! biggrin

06/17/2012 new

Hello Monica, Thank you for letting everyone know. I heard about this event and there is always a good turn out. I will not be able to attend due to other commitments. For any members and non-members of CM, the Naperville Rib Fest takes place Friday, June 29 through Tuesday, July 3. See below for further details.

Ribfest 2012

Presented by the Exchange Club of Naperville, in cooperation with the City of Naperville and the Naperville Park District, Ribfest will be held Friday, June 29 through Tuesday, July 3, 2012 in Knoch Park in Naperville. The Park will be open on Friday, June 29 from 4 to 10 p.m. and from Saturday, June 30 through Tuesday, July 3 from noon to 10 p.m.

THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY WILL BE HELD ON JULY 3 AT 9:30 P.M.

For up-to-date event information, visitwww.ribfest.net.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

Admission:

All tickets will be available only online or at the gate (no tickets will be available at Jewel this year). No refunds will be given. Children 11 and under are free every day with a paying adult. A no re-entry policy after 7 p.m. will be in place. Park Capacity: The gates of Ribfest may close at any time due to crowd density or public safety. This decision will be made by the City of Naperville Police Department in partnership with Ribfest leadership. The decision to close for public safety is based on the ability of people to get out of the park in case of emergency.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3