Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

06/18/2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Meesch, you're so cute!
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Meesch, you're so cute!

--hide--

tongue hug I do what I can biggrin
06/18/2012 new

Maybe God is waiting for us to do something so's He can present His timing.... scratchchin

06/18/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: The way I've seen the Lord work GInny, don't count your chickens befo...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

The way I've seen the Lord work GInny, don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

--hide--

Sherrrill.... jajajjaa, is true

06/18/2012 new

(Quote) Ginny-856640 said: Good thing I don't like Vegas, then!
(Quote) Ginny-856640 said:

Good thing I don't like Vegas, then!
--hide--

If you want, we can to go together, may be God have someone special for us laughing laughing

06/18/2012 new

Yes everything happens in God's time. Pray every day for your future spouse, be patient, and when the time is right you will find her. Trust in God and leave it to him. He answers every prayer.

06/18/2012 new
(Quote) Guadalupe-68372 said: If you want, we can to go together, may be God have someone special for us
(Quote) Guadalupe-68372 said:

If you want, we can to go together, may be God have someone special for us

--hide--

Claro, pero preferido el zocalo en Guanajuato. Podemos ir alla? O a la playa en Quintana Roo? No me gusta Las Vegas........
06/18/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: Yes everything happens in God's time. Pray every day for your future spouse, be patient, and ...
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

Yes everything happens in God's time. Pray every day for your future spouse, be patient, and when the time is right you will find her. Trust in God and leave it to him. He answers every prayer.

--hide--

you are wise and very encouraging and faith. Praying

06/18/2012 new

(Quote) Ginny-856640 said: Claro, pero preferido el zocalo en Guanajuato. Podemos ir alla? O a la playa en Quintana Roo? No...
(Quote) Ginny-856640 said:

Claro, pero preferido el zocalo en Guanajuato. Podemos ir alla? O a la playa en Quintana Roo? No me gusta Las Vegas........
--hide--

Me alegra tu respusta, y sobre todo en espanol. A cualquier de los dos lugares yo estoy puesta y dispuesta, de verdad eh?

Guanajuato es hermoso y Quintana Roo espectacular sus playas

06/18/2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Buy a horseshoe and throw it up in the air...If it misses you win...If it hits you in the head you lose
(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Buy a horseshoe and throw it up in the air...If it misses you win...If it hits you in the head you lose
--hide--

you have a good mood laughing crossfingers

06/18/2012 new
(Quote) Guadalupe-68372 said: Me alegra tu respusta, y sobre todo en espanol. A cualquier de los dos lugares yo estoy puesta y dis...
(Quote) Guadalupe-68372 said:

Me alegra tu respusta, y sobre todo en espanol. A cualquier de los dos lugares yo estoy puesta y dispuesta, de verdad eh?

Guanajuato es hermoso y Quintana Roo espectacular sus playas

--hide--

Por qu no hacer las dos cosas, ya que estamos soando? laughing
Posts 31 - 40 of 51