Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

South Florida peeps!

06/16/2012 new

Hi everyone! I would love to get together for a movie, or coffee...I'm seriously wanting to find some like minded friends in the area! Are there any takers? If there is interest then we can decide on the movie etc...

06/17/2012 new

(Quote) Christy-142678 said: Hi everyone! I would love to get together for a movie, or coffee...I'm seriously wanting to...
(Quote) Christy-142678 said:

Hi everyone! I would love to get together for a movie, or coffee...I'm seriously wanting to find some like minded friends in the area! Are there any takers? If there is interest then we can decide on the movie etc...

--hide--

Wow...it sure is quiet... Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp

No takers? We could do something else? A park? It would just be really nice to get out from behind the computer and meet up!

06/20/2012 new

where oh where have all the south floridians gone? I wish more would post for this thread.

06/20/2012 new
(Quote) Connie-17641 said: where oh where have all the south floridians gone? I wish more would post for this thread. ...
(Quote) Connie-17641 said:

where oh where have all the south floridians gone? I wish more would post for this thread.

--hide--
Hi Connie! I don't know where they all are hiding! If you want to meet up and do something let me know! I'm open to ideas! Thanks for posting! Christy =)
06/23/2012 new

(Quote) Christy-142678 said: Hi Connie! I don't know where they all are hiding! If you want to meet up and do something let me ...
(Quote) Christy-142678 said: Hi Connie! I don't know where they all are hiding! If you want to meet up and do something let me know! I'm open to ideas! Thanks for posting! Christy =)
--hide--

Hi Christy! I know.... sometimes it's so quiet. I tried getting a group in the Central FL area together, but no takers. When I was a member a few years ago (I was gone for a bit) we had a very active group that met every month or so, and we took turns putting things together. It was a lot of fun and I made some good friends. Most have moved away or married now. Keep at it, and maybe do a "search" for people in your area. If I'm down that way, I'll give a holler. wave Good luck!

06/24/2012 new

Hi All----Hi Missy---keep my name in-i be open to a get together--it is nice knowing there are real people on the otherside of the computer--Peter(:

06/24/2012 new

(Quote) Missy-358855 said: Hi Christy! I know.... sometimes it's so quiet. I tried getting a group in the C...
(Quote) Missy-358855 said:

Hi Christy! I know.... sometimes it's so quiet. I tried getting a group in the Central FL area together, but no takers. When I was a member a few years ago (I was gone for a bit) we had a very active group that met every month or so, and we took turns putting things together. It was a lot of fun and I made some good friends. Most have moved away or married now. Keep at it, and maybe do a "search" for people in your area. If I'm down that way, I'll give a holler. Good luck!

--hide--

Hi Missy!

Thanks for the encouragement! Definitely holler when you are down this way! I'd love to do something!

06/24/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi All----Hi Missy---keep my name in-i be open to a get together--it is nice knowing there are re...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

Hi All----Hi Missy---keep my name in-i be open to a get together--it is nice knowing there are real people on the otherside of the computer--Peter(:

--hide--

Hi Peter!

Your name is officially in! I am hoping that more people want to get out from behind their computers and do something!

06/27/2012 new

It's Florida's turn for a meet n' greet. Years ago, I was on the committee to plan a weekend for all CM'ers to attend. we had about 15 people come to the committee meeting. with all those people I was elected to do all the planning and setting up. I didn't get any help so it didn't happen. If anyone would like to get a committee going to make a successful weekend gathering, email me here so we can talk about it.

we could start off slow by making plans for an evening out.

I'm going to suggest The Field Irish Restaurant for dinner. Any other suggestions?

10/07/2012 new

Opps.., not sure my first post went through....Peter, I'm outside Tampa...if something is going on this side of FL...please let me know. Sue~

Posts 1 - 10 of 16