Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Marian, I haven't had any "lawn" for most of the summer, since we have been restr...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Marian, I haven't had any "lawn" for most of the summer, since we have been restricted on water usage up here in the mountains ablove you. That's because all the snow melt that was stored up for the agriculture in the valley, and the water for Los Angeles had to be sent down there!!

Michael, I'm with you--waiting for those tiny snowflakes to fall! The night time low up here was about 40 the other night, and there's supposed to be light snow in the mountains about 3500 feet higher than my place this weekend.

Fall temps are THE BEST!!! And I'm loving it!! (Can't wait to rake up the leaves and jump into them!)

--hide--

It took so long for our temperatures to drop!!! Right now it is 37 degrees at 11:25 p.m. in my town but we are on a freeze watch until Monday. It is COLD snowman
I think that they said this past year was the hottest year on record for many years. It took forever to cool down. Fall was much anticipated!

I hope winter stays a while.

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: It took so long for our temperatures to drop!!! Right now it is 37 degrees at 11:25 p.m. ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

It took so long for our temperatures to drop!!! Right now it is 37 degrees at 11:25 p.m. in my town but we are on a freeze watch until Monday. It is COLD
I think that they said this past year was the hottest year on record for many years. It took forever to cool down. Fall was much anticipated!

I hope winter stays a while.

--hide--
wave Hi Marian--It didn't even crack 32 at my place today... penguin

The sun is low enough in the sky that my snow hasn't melted at all--still just hanging frozen in the trees, and my driveway is like an ice skating rink!
A crisp 19* right now! snowman

01/13/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Hi Marian--It didn't even crack 32 at my place today... The sun is low enough in th...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Hi Marian--It didn't even crack 32 at my place today...

The sun is low enough in the sky that my snow hasn't melted at all--still just hanging frozen in the trees, and my driveway is like an ice skating rink!
A crisp 19* right now!

--hide--

19! Wonderful!! snowman

01/15/2013 new

Hey It is 27 degrees at 4 pm warmest in a week

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) Fred-828727 said: Hey It is 27 degrees at 4 pm warmest in a week
(Quote) Fred-828727 said:

Hey It is 27 degrees at 4 pm warmest in a week

--hide--

It sounds like your temps have been quite cold!

01/16/2013 new

Probably set a record might get above freezing Sunday. Got a trip to Austin TX next month should be much warmer there for sure

Posts 111 - 116 of 116