Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

06/19/2012 new

Yup ......................................................................................................................

Evil Silence of the Lambs cat

www.metatube.com

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hello All! Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you a...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Hello All!
Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you are?

--hide--

Clear, sunny & mid 80s all week. Perfect South Carolina spring!!!

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Andrew-865848 said: I'm in Salt Lake City on business, and it was 97 degrees yesterday. "But it was a dry h...
(Quote) Andrew-865848 said:

I'm in Salt Lake City on business, and it was 97 degrees yesterday. "But it was a dry heat."

Yes, so dry it made my eyeballs hurt.

It snowed here last week.

--hide--

That is an amazing temperature change and pattern change! It is sometimes nice when it is dry heat, I think. I am unsure about eyes hurting- I have not felt that but I do know what it is when my nose is too dry- due to the air here!!! flamed

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Clear, sunny & mid 80s all week. Perfect South Carolina spring!!!
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Clear, sunny & mid 80s all week. Perfect South Carolina spring!!!

--hide--

It sounds like perfect flower weather for romance! heartbeat Do you think it is perfect weather for a Southern Carolina Romance?
It might even make a fun thread. People have done comedy and play threads in the humor room where they make up stories together, a group of characters and so on! I hope you have your parasol with you open during your spring walks... rose princess wink

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Roystan-340472 said: Yup ..............................................................................................
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said:

Yup ......................................................................................................................

Evil Silence of the Lambs cat

www.metatube.com

--hide--

THAT'S HILARIOUS! My cat is watching me Laugh out loud! laughing hellokitty

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: It's going to be around 93 today with a heat index of 100. I give up once it gets to be 85,...
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

It's going to be around 93 today with a heat index of 100. I give up once it gets to be 85, so I'll have to stay indoors today except when I water my garden. The hot weather this year is really bad...I just can't get used to fireflies, chirping crickets, and ripe raspberries in JUNE!

--hide--

I have not been in humidity and I bet that is what you have there. I wish I could know what that is like! flower Chirp Chirp Are you a new resident there? Where are you originally from? rose

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Robert-863708 said: 90s and very dry. Fires are springing up around the state. Very severe draught here....
(Quote) Robert-863708 said:

90s and very dry. Fires are springing up around the state. Very severe draught here.

Robert

--hide--

I love New Mexico. Does anyone here feel like the summer is being forced upon us? I am sorry about the drought! I have toured through NM and colorado and Utah area. The four corners area is amazing and beautiful. Where are the fires? I am so sorry... sad

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: It's going to be around 93 today with a heat index of 100. I give up once it gets to be 85,...
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

It's going to be around 93 today with a heat index of 100. I give up once it gets to be 85, so I'll have to stay indoors today except when I water my garden. The hot weather this year is really bad...I just can't get used to fireflies, chirping crickets, and ripe raspberries in JUNE!

--hide--

I seem to remember raspberries in June in Alberta Canada when I was growing up. You must have a coolish climate the rest of the year?

06/19/2012 new

106 degrees here.....very dry...wave

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hello All! Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you a...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Hello All!
Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you are?

--hide--

that's quite a fever. you should go to the hospital if it gets over 103!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 116