Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I love New Mexico. Does anyone here feel like the summer is being forced upon us? I am so...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I love New Mexico. Does anyone here feel like the summer is being forced upon us? I am sorry about the drought! I have toured through NM and colorado and Utah area. The four corners area is amazing and beautiful. Where are the fires? I am so sorry...

--hide--

You love New Mexico? That makes one of us. I've been chumping at the bit to return to Michigan. August is pretty good month for a trip.

Never been to the four corners, but the fire is close by. Also fire near Ruidoso, and near Silver City. Big season for fire again this year. Last year was bigger but we have only started the fire season, so there may be more to come. Not a welcome sight or smell for that matter.

Holding my nose,
Robert

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hello All! Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you a...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Hello All!
Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you are?

--hide--
108, that's amazing! You don't look a day over 35!

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: 108, that's amazing! You don't look a day over 35!
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

108, that's amazing! You don't look a day over 35!

--hide--

SWEET! heartbeat Today, I feel 108! laughing hyper

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Robert-863708 said: You love New Mexico? That makes one of us. I've been chumping at the bit to return t...
(Quote) Robert-863708 said:

You love New Mexico? That makes one of us. I've been chumping at the bit to return to Michigan. August is pretty good month for a trip.

Never been to the four corners, but the fire is close by. Also fire near Ruidoso, and near Silver City. Big season for fire again this year. Last year was bigger but we have only started the fire season, so there may be more to come. Not a welcome sight or smell for that matter.

Holding my nose,
Robert

--hide--

New Mexico is beautiful in mid to late summer when thunderstorms happen. It is beautiful, yes. Of course it is high desert and one has to stretch sometimes to love the desert..

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Robert-863708 said: Been there done that and didn't get the t-shirt. Did get a passport though. Got my p...
(Quote) Robert-863708 said:

Been there done that and didn't get the t-shirt. Did get a passport though. Got my picture taken while in the stocks. Cool place. They really need to consider getting a ducking stool. lol An iron lady would also be a welcome addition (with rubber spikes inside). A quaint little town with lots of amenities. lol

Marian, drop by the place it's really a hoot. lol

Robert

--hide--

I probably won't be able to for a while, but thanks for the recommendation.

06/20/2012 new

It was 112 here today! Way too hot :(

06/20/2012 new

oops, This is my last night in Arizona!! So it's 112 in Scottsdale, not San Diego!!

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Roystan-340472 said: You should FedEx Sheriff Woody south-west, south-west, south-west. Include the 'elf' wi...
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said:

You should FedEx Sheriff Woody south-west, south-west, south-west. Include the 'elf' within. profile.ak.fbcdn.net

--hide--

Ok. But I have to wait till there's a raibow heading that direction.

06/21/2012 new

(Quote) Marie-641533 said: It was 112 here today! Way too hot :(
(Quote) Marie-641533 said:

It was 112 here today! Way too hot :(

--hide--

THANKS for clarifying Scottsdale!flamed I am still shocked! Sunrise It is awful isn't it? So you are moving? Tell us more!!!! Good for you for moving! hyper

06/21/2012 new

The heat is crazy!! But it definitely helped to make me a very early morning person. It was a great adventure to live down here, but I'm so excited to be heading back to California!! :)

Posts 61 - 70 of 116