Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

06/22/2012 new

(Quote) Marie-641533 said: The heat is crazy!! But it definitely helped to make me a very early morning person. It was a gre...
(Quote) Marie-641533 said:

The heat is crazy!! But it definitely helped to make me a very early morning person. It was a great adventure to live down here, but I'm so excited to be heading back to California!! :)

--hide--

Good for you that you are returning! flower I think 112 is way over the top!Don't they have scorpions running around freely there too?
On ones patio and so on?

06/22/2012 new

It's going to be 100 today, 97 Saturday and Sunday.....I think I'll buy a snorkle and spend the weekend submerged in a swimming pool.

flamed flamed laughing

06/22/2012 new

Currently in the low 70s and we had some much needed rain overnight clap hyper clap hyper clap ... still cloudy and forecast has rain in it for most of the day ... note rose

smile

06/22/2012 new

You're 108? Congratulations and happy birthday! You look great!!

Happy Birthday! wink

06/22/2012 new
(Quote) Robert-863708 said: You love New Mexico? That makes one of us.
(Quote) Robert-863708 said:

You love New Mexico? That makes one of us.

--hide--

Make that TWO, Robert. No, make that FOUR--two of my best friends live in Rio Rancho. I went to visit them in January and fell in love with the place. I'd love to see the area in the summer; I was captivated with it in winter. When my boss' boss--who has since gotten a promotion--found out I was going, I was required to bring back two containers of sauce from Bob's Burgers--one red, one green.

Meanwhile, today is supposed to be the first of a stretch of triple-digit days in Central Texas that is expected to last a week--if not longer. Finally! Last year, we were at this point in early May. flower
06/22/2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: You're 108? Congratulations and happy birthday! You look great!!
(Quote) David-364112 said:

You're 108? Congratulations and happy birthday! You look great!!

--hide--

Thank you. I use a very special elixer and potion which was invented and featured in "Death Becomes Her." shocked

06/23/2012 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Thank you. I use a very special elixer and potion which was invented and featured in "Death Become...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Thank you. I use a very special elixer and potion which was invented and featured in "Death Becomes Her."

--hide--

Have you tried the one from "Catwoman"? hellokitty
06/23/2012 new

(Quote) Ginny-856640 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Thank you. I use a very special elixer and pot...
(Quote) Ginny-856640 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Thank you. I use a very special elixer and potion which was invented and featured in "Death Becomes Her."

Have you tried the one from "Catwoman"?
--hide--

Tell me how to get some... hellokitty

06/23/2012 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Tell me how to get some...

Tell me how to get some...

--hide--

I'd tell you to ask Sharon Stone, but she was absolutely shattered when her supply chain broke.... laughing
06/23/2012 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hello All! Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you are?

Hello All!
Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you are?

--hide--

75 degrees inside and 9:18pm! Too hot!
Posts 71 - 80 of 116