Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

I went to this retreat in Chicago with the topic "Living Faith in Daily Life with the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola," put on by a Jesuit priest and seminarians and they are traveling around doing it again. And I'm going again and suggesting it to everyone I know. It's a really a great retreat and wanted to get the word out there! The retreat itself does not take a lot of you time. It's entertaining music included and great speakers. Leaders present in a very down to earth way, are highly educated, great speakers.

www.apostleshipofprayer.org

www.youtube.com

God Bless!

06/27/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-846964 said: I went to this retreat in Chicago with the topic "Living Faith in Daily Life with the Spi...
(Quote) Kathleen-846964 said:

I went to this retreat in Chicago with the topic "Living Faith in Daily Life with the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola," put on by a Jesuit priest and seminarians and they are traveling around doing it again. And I'm going again and suggesting it to everyone I know. It's a really a great retreat and wanted to get the word out there! The retreat itself does not take a lot of you time. It's entertaining music included and great speakers. Leaders present in a very down to earth way, are highly educated, great speakers.

www.apostleshipofprayer.org

www.youtube.com

God Bless!

--hide--

I'll look into the one in New Orleans. :) Thanks for passing this info along!

06/28/2012 new

Thank you so much for posting! I've been looking for a retreat that wasn't aimed solely for 20 somethings.

08/09/2012 new

Man I'm just now seeing this and I missed the FL one :(

08/09/2012 new

Man I'm just now seeing this and I missed the FL one :(

Posts 1 - 5 of 5