Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I know where this is being posted, so don't direct me elsewhere. Are you up to start having babies at this tender age? Or at least adopting? A show of hands would be sufficient.

Thanks,

Robert
06/27/2012 new

(Quote) Robert-863708 said: I know where this is being posted, so don't direct me elsewhere. Are you up to start having babies ...
(Quote) Robert-863708 said: I know where this is being posted, so don't direct me elsewhere. Are you up to start having babies at this tender age? Or at least adopting? A show of hands would be sufficient.

Thanks,

Robert
--hide--

One of my HS classmates got remarried a year ago and has had another baby. She is very happy and the baby is adorable. For myself though, I do not want to have any more kids. although, I always wanted to have twins. I want my daughter to marry and have kids so I can be their Grandma! I've seen how much fun grandma's have with the grandkids.

06/27/2012 new

Sometimes I dread them.....and sometimes I have baby fever. I hate to say that, it might give men on here the wrong idea...NO I won't date you just because I want children!!! So don't try it!!! Anyway, I passed through the baby aisle and was touching all the little booties....I even looked longingly at diapers......

06/27/2012 new

Gotta love the babies. My youngest is only 8 years old. And, I have 13 grandkids with two more on the way. Woud have loved to have more children myself but it's not possible anymore. I don't think they let folks my age adopt but foster care is something I think about.

06/27/2012 new

By the end of October I'll have 9 grandkids..No more babies coming out of this Grandma's body..

06/27/2012 new

haha....you sound very lucky. I think you should adopt. I knew a woman who couldn't have children at all...so far she has adopted 13! Of course, the older ones are married and off....but I think there are 3 still at home...

06/27/2012 new

Very, very lucky. I still have three kids at home and they definitely keep me engaged with life! Does anyone know what the age limits are on adoption? A friend told me it was 43 but maybe it varies by state.

06/27/2012 new

biggrin I'am HAPPY WITH (WHAT) I HAVE 2 NEPHEW'S 2 NEICES & A GREAT NEPHEW & A GREAT NEICE (WHO JUST TURNED 1) NO I HAVE NO KIDS; BUT HAPPTY WITH THE FAMILY I HAVE!! MIKE "PEACE"!!

06/27/2012 new

I am open to all: blending my children with my future husband's if he has any, having more children, adopting, or being a foster parent. biggrin

06/27/2012 new

(Quote) Laurie-523231 said: ... Does anyone know what the age limits are on adoption? A friend told me it was 43 but maybe i...
(Quote) Laurie-523231 said:

... Does anyone know what the age limits are on adoption? A friend told me it was 43 but maybe it varies by state.

--hide--

I don't think you can adopt someone who's as old as 43. smile

Posts 1 - 10 of 89