Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Nathan is plannig some new features to help identify the region of interest for each topic in this forum; however, it may be a while before this is implemented. In the meantime, it will be helpful to the readers if those posting new topics place the location at the beginning of the subject line. For example: CHICAGO, IL: CM returns to Chicago!

Thanks!

Apr 19th 2014 new
One more thing to Add;

Please remember the Regional Interest Forum is for posting and sharing "Events" happening in your area.

*** If you are trying to organize and schedule a get together, that should be done in the "Member meet-ups" Forum. ***
Praying
Jun 23rd new
Dave, you seem to know something about Meet-ups ? I lived and joined in Fla I have been attempting to join again from Mississippi or to change my address ,with no luck.I was trying to go to events here near Biloxi,Gulfport .Do you know what I should do or how to handle it ? Or someone could help ? Looking for a widow or widowers social group at churches etc ?
Jun 23rd new
Responded by Email.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4