Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

09/22/2012 new
Congratulations to the Cincinnati Reds for being the first team to clinch their division. clap
09/22/2012 new

Reds take the NL Central behind an incredibly strong 8 shut-out innings by Mat Latos! Alrodis Chapman returned to the mound after a few weeks of shoulder rest. Incredible feeling as a Reds fan! 2 division titles in 3 years...after a playoff drought previously since '95.

Good luck to the other teams...Giants have a chance to clinch tonight, Nationals' magic number sits at 6...Wild Card race is extremely tight.

AL has a little bit further to go. Should be an exciting last 10-ish games!

(Hope the Pirates finish strong! Would love to see them knock the Cards out for a WC, but at this point, a winning season would be awesome for their fans.)

But so excited for the Reds! Tried to go to the game tonight but it was sold-out. haha

09/23/2012 new
Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants for winning the National League West!

National League will be:

Giants

Nationals

Reds

Braves

Cardinals

Yanks playing much better and holding off the Orioles. Tigers need to win the AL Central. Oakland most likely will qualify as a wild card.

My predictions:

Yankees

Tigers

Rangers

Athletics

Orioles
09/23/2012 new
Cardinals win 6-3 over the Cubs and protect their second place wild card lead by 2.5 games! highfive clap
09/23/2012 new
Congratulations to the Reds and Giants for clinching their division!
09/25/2012 new
Pete Kozma's homer helps Cardinals to 6-1 over the Astros! highfive Jon Jay made an outstanding circus catch that game.
09/25/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Pete Kozma's homer helps Cardinals to 6-1 over the Astros! Jon Jay made an outstanding circus catch th...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Pete Kozma's homer helps Cardinals to 6-1 over the Astros! Jon Jay made an outstanding circus catch that game.
--hide--

Also Lance Lynn strikes out 9 batters in seven innings and the Cardinals extend their second place wild card lead to 3 1/2 games and the magic number is 6. biggrin

09/26/2012 new

Cardinals win 4-0 over the Astros and lead the second place wild card by 4.5 games and their magic number is 4! highfive clap biggrin

09/26/2012 new
Braves vs. Cardinals

Wildcard One-and-Done in Atlanta

Any team can win a one game playoff. My gut is telling me the Cardinals but my head is saying the Braves....What say you? I'll go with the Cardinals.
09/27/2012 new

Cardinals can't complete sweep on Astros as they lose to them 2-0! sad weeping Cardinals magic number remains at 4. sad

Posts 151 - 160 of 200