Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

10/15/2012 new
Cardinals big bats hammer Giants 6-4 in Game 1 of the NLCS. biggrin highfive Bow
10/16/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals big bats hammer Giants 6-4 in Game 1 of the NLCS.
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals big bats hammer Giants 6-4 in Game 1 of the NLCS.
--hide--

:o((

San Francisco got runs batted in from four different players & a sparkling performance from starter Ryan Vogelsong to take Game 2 of the NLCS 7-1.

10/16/2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: :o(( San Francisco got runs batted in from four different players & a sparkling perfor...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

:o((

San Francisco got runs batted in from four different players & a sparkling performance from starter Ryan Vogelsong to take Game 2 of the NLCS 7-1.

--hide--

sad Series is tied a game apiece instead of the Cardinals leading the series 2-0.
10/16/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Series is tied a game apiece instead of the Cardinals leading the series 2-0.
(Quote) Tom-432657 said:

Series is tied a game apiece instead of the Cardinals leading the series 2-0.
--hide--

so do I approach a scalper or just listen to them on th e radidio???

10/16/2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: so do I approach a scalper or just listen to them on th e radidio???

so do I approach a scalper or just listen to them on th e radidio???

--hide--
Scalper would be nice....and while you're at it, could you see what you can do about getting me tickets for the Tigers/Yankees game?? scratchchin

Checks in the mail!! wink laughing laughing

10/16/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Scalper would be nice....and while you're at it, could you see what you can do about getting ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Scalper would be nice....and while you're at it, could you see what you can do about getting me tickets for the Tigers/Yankees game??Checks in the mail!!

--hide--

I do not even know where theyare playing!!- COme to the ball game with me?

10/16/2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: I do not even know where theyare playing!!- COme to the ball game with me?

--hide--

(In St Louie Louie)

10/17/2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Scalper would be nice....and while you're at...

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Scalper would be nice....and while you're at it, could you see what you can do about getting me tickets for the Tigers/Yankees game??Checks in the mail!!

--hide--
The Tigers and Yanks are playing in Detroit. (which, by the way, Tigers won game three tonight. Lead series 3-0)

A game in St. Louie sounds good to me. Let me know when you contact the scalper. I'll meet you in St. Louie!! wink shhh

10/17/2012 new
The Tigers look like they have the series wrapped up but just because a team is 3-0 in the best of seven series doesn't always mean they have it made.
10/17/2012 new
Well the end of near, time to open a new topic of the 2012 MLB season. wave This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200