Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Annulled

07/02/2012 new

I am! It's official. It is so freeing to know the Church recognizes what I suspected all along. biggrin biggrin biggrin

07/02/2012 new

Congratulations, Ali. Permission to exhale - GRANTED!

07/02/2012 new

hug clap It's such a relief, isn't it?

07/02/2012 new

Congratulations. It's such a relief, isn't it?biggrin rose fluffy

07/02/2012 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: I am! It's official. It is so freeing to know the Church recognizes what I suspected all alon...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

I am! It's official. It is so freeing to know the Church recognizes what I suspected all along.

--hide--

clap lil mikie party highfive Cheers! biggrin

Ya hoo!
So happy for you!
Now you can,
Find a man,
Who will be
a m a z i n g l y

CATHOLIC!

07/02/2012 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: I am! It's official. It is so freeing to know the Church recognizes what I suspected all along.
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

I am! It's official. It is so freeing to know the Church recognizes what I suspected all along.

--hide--

Congratulations Alice! hug
07/02/2012 new

Alice,

Congratulations on your annulment. I wish you nothing short of the very best in your future and may God richly bless you each and every day.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

07/02/2012 new

Congratulations!! clap clap lil mikie lil mikie hug hug

07/03/2012 new

biggrin

07/03/2012 new

I am so happy for you! Now you can move forward with your life.

Blessings,

Lorrie

Posts 1 - 10 of 20