Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Here's a really to the point, practical article on the art of being the kind of gentleman that girls will respond to. Sound advice, no matter how old we may be:

www.catholiceducation.org

07/06/2012 new
:)
07/06/2012 new

clap clap Good article Pat!

07/06/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Here's a really to the point, practical article on the art of being the kind of gentleman that gi...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Here's a really to the point, practical article on the art of being the kind of gentleman that girls will respond to. Sound advice, no matter how old we may be:

--hide--
Nice article but, possibly a bit outdated for most women of today.

07/06/2012 new

Raymond, I could not disagree more. This is exactly what most women want.

07/06/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Here's a really to the point, practical article on the art of being the kind of gentleman that gi...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

--hide--
Excellent advice. clap

07/06/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

--hide--

I love this article. It addresses the right things and gets to the point.

07/06/2012 new
Yes yes yes! Honestly for some of these things I'd have to get used to such courtesy (it wouldn't be "competing" that made me decline help with my coat, just inexperience!) but believe me guys, all of the traditional women I know love this stuff!
07/06/2012 new

Those are qualities I dream about.....some of them I encounter, some of them I don't....But if the guy doesn't do some of the OBVIOUS things. Opening the door, pulling back the chair, I begin to question. I once broke my rule for a guy several years ago....that was sure a mistake...

07/06/2012 new

A really wonderful article! Thanks for posting it, Pat!

Posts 1 - 10 of 139