Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

07/07/2012 new

Congrats! hug theheart

07/07/2012 new
Congratulations! I know it is a great feeling! clap
07/07/2012 new

(Quote) Jim-624621 said: Congratulations! I know it is a great feeling!
(Quote) Jim-624621 said: Congratulations! I know it is a great feeling!
--hide--

Thanks so much, everyone here is so supportive and caring. I really appreciate all the well wishes and prayers.

Hugs to all,

Lorrie

07/08/2012 new

Praying rosary

07/08/2012 new

Congrats!!

07/08/2012 new

Good Luck on the rest of your life.

07/08/2012 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Thanks everyone. In my quest to do things that make me smile I bought a waffle maker and I'm...
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

Thanks everyone. In my quest to do things that make me smile I bought a waffle maker and I'm making homemade waffles this morning. I hope your day makes you smile, Hugs and thanks again,

Lorrie

--hide--

Try some pecans in those homemade waffles! I bought a new one too, for breakfasts with my daughter. We will cristen it when I have my new place.

I hope yours were delicious.

07/08/2012 new

The waffles were awesome. I cannot believe what a difference it is from the frozen toaster kind. I am going to try some chocolate one and your idea sounds great.

I got my official paperwork today so I tucked it away with my important papers. I know it's a good thing to have it all in order, but I felt sad reading it. Not sure why...anyone else have that reaction?

Lorrie

07/09/2012 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: The waffles were awesome. I cannot believe what a difference it is from the frozen toaster kind....

The waffles were awesome. I cannot believe what a difference it is from the frozen toaster kind. I am going to try some chocolate one and your idea sounds great.

I got my official paperwork today so I tucked it away with my important papers. I know it's a good thing to have it all in order, but I felt sad reading it. Not sure why...anyone else have that reaction?

Lorrie

--hide--

I also felt sad and happy reading mine. I think the sadness was due to the lost dreams of what I thought would be a long happy married life. The happines is due to being able to move on and continue to work on me.

07/09/2012 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Thanks everyone. In my quest to do things that make me smile I bought a waffle maker and I'm...

Thanks everyone. In my quest to do things that make me smile I bought a waffle maker and I'm making homemade waffles this morning. I hope your day makes you smile, Hugs and thanks again,

Lorrie

--hide--
With blueberry syrup! Blessings to you, Lorrie! theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 22