Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Don't know how the words really fit...but the music is great for sitting in front of the fire...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Don't know how the words really fit...but the music is great for sitting in front of the fireplace

--hide--
guess it would help to add the song....."Duh" Jerry! youtu.be Father Figure/ George Michael

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: guess it would help to add the song....."Duh" Jerry! youtu.be Father...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

guess it would help to add the song....."Duh" Jerry! youtu.be Father Figure/ George Michael

--hide--

I can be your hero

Enrique Inglesais

youtu.be

11/30/2012 new

Born Free

Kid Rock

youtu.be

11/30/2012 new

Brand NEW music video ~ Just premiered yesterday ~ Britt Nicole's "GOLD" discoball

www.youtube.com

"This, this is for all the girls, boys all over the world. Whatever you've been told, you're worth more than GOLD!"

12/03/2012 new

ZZ TOP..."I Need You Tonight"

youtu.be

12/03/2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: ZZ TOP..."I Need You Tonight" youtu.be
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

ZZ TOP..."I Need You Tonight"

youtu.be

--hide--
Not to be confused with Zoom Zoom Top Rolling Along
12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Not to be confused with Zoom Zoom Top
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Not to be confused with Zoom Zoom Top
--hide--
Hi Zoom, wave

Instead of "Zoom Zoom", how bout we go with...."Boom Boom" (Out Go The lights) by Pat Travers

youtu.be

12/05/2012 new

a song to dance to by the the 'fire' or 'round an airport parking lot....wink 'sister gypsy' blackmore's night

www.youtube.com cool

12/05/2012 new

alicia keys 'you don't know my name'..... www.youtube.com smile

12/06/2012 new

Ever have one of those days when you feel like you're "Hanging On By A Thread"?

www.youtube.com

Posts 141 - 150 of 198