Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

10/13/2012 new
Can't wait to see everyone next month rose angel
10/19/2012 new

Folks, we're coming down to the wire here. Right after I post this, I will be messaging the people who are on my list to tell about the Friday ticket needs. If you don't hear from me today, that means I don't know you are attending or interested in attending, so please let me know if your name should be included on the CM Phx attendee list! Have mercy on me, an event coordinator.
wave

10/24/2012 new
This is tangential to this topic, but related and important, especially with so many people out of jobs.

My son works for ZocDoc www.zocdoc.com They are looking for people to work in their Phoenix office. Since you folks are gathering in Phoenix soon, I thought someone might benefit from knowing about this.

Here is their post I saw on FB.

"We're looking for awesome folks to join our growing team in Phoenix!

Think you fit the bill? Apply today at bit.ly !"
10/31/2012 new

ONLY TEN DAYS LEFT! TEN MORE DAYS TILL CM PHX!

If you haven't let me know already, please message me regarding your attendance. Thank you!

10/31/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: ONLY TEN DAYS LEFT! TEN MORE DAYS TILL CM PHX!If you haven't let me know already, please message ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

ONLY TEN DAYS LEFT! TEN MORE DAYS TILL CM PHX!

If you haven't let me know already, please message me regarding your attendance. Thank you!

--hide--

Yeah can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!!
11/04/2012 new

This is getting close! I went to one of these about four years ago; it was such a blast!! I encourage everyone to at least make time for one event. Who knows... you may just make a new friend!!! cool

11/05/2012 new

Please be aware that "they" say the Phoenix weather will cool 10-20 degrees by Saturday, and there may be rain! This might necessitate some rearranging of our planned activities, but I won't worry about this until Thursday, when the forecast should be more accurate. However, you out-of-towners should be sure to bring a jacket and perhaps an umbrella if you can easily pack one!

11/05/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Please be aware that "they" say the Phoenix weather will cool 10-20 degrees by Saturday, and there may...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Please be aware that "they" say the Phoenix weather will cool 10-20 degrees by Saturday, and there may be rain! This might necessitate some rearranging of our planned activities, but I won't worry about this until Thursday, when the forecast should be more accurate. However, you out-of-towners should be sure to bring a jacket and perhaps an umbrella if you can easily pack one!

--hide--

Thanks for the update! I had planned on going online to see what your weather will be like....still can't wait to meet everyone!!!
11/08/2012 new
Finally time to meet everyone! Can't wait till tomorrow! Of course tonight I get to check out California, yeah! biggrin
11/08/2012 new

I have one ticket available for tomorrow night's Tim Hawkins comedy show! Please contact me asap if you are interested, Phx CMers.

Posts 111 - 120 of 128