Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

08/13/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Do people have Veterans Day, Nov 12, off? How long will people be staying?br>Please message me with ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Do people have Veterans Day, Nov 12, off? How long will people be staying?

br>Please message me with comments, suggestions, etc (be nice! )

:

Free day as people prepare to leave.

I have recruited a couple of people who offered to help chauffeur, so we can work out airport pick-ups, etc.
I'll also work on a hotel discount if I can get it, as well as any discounts to the places we'll attend.
Also working on some little surprises, too.....

--hide--

One suggestion might be to locate/suggest an hotel or two that has a reliable shuttle service to and from the airport. We've done this at other events I've attended; sometimes this works out better given that flights are often delayed due to weather, etc. rather than spending a lot of time running back and forth (and waiting) at the airport to pick up out of towners... just a thought.
08/13/2012 new

Thanks, Mike! I'll look in to that as I interview hotel possibilities, and weigh things against how many will actually be flying in.
I considered this, however, part of my hospitality. smile

08/13/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Thanks, Mike! I'll look in to that as I interview hotel possibilities, and weigh things against how many wil...

Thanks, Mike! I'll look in to that as I interview hotel possibilities, and weigh things against how many will actually be flying in.
I considered this, however, part of my hospitality.

--hide--

I'm planning on flying into California and hitching a ride with someone from there to Phoenix - I am looking forward to this week in November.....
08/13/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I'm planning on flying into California and hitching a ride with someone from there to Phoeni...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I'm planning on flying into California and hitching a ride with someone from there to Phoenix - I am looking forward to this week in November.....
--hide--

clap clap clap

08/16/2012 new

Patrick I agree anything sounds like fun!!!

08/18/2012 new
Do you have any further details on where we should make reservations?

Thanks,

Janet

PS. Brenda and I will be driving from Orange County if anyone wants to carpool...
08/22/2012 new
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Do you have any further details on where we should make reservations? Thanks, Janet...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Do you have any further details on where we should make reservations?

Thanks,

Janet

PS. Brenda and I will be driving from Orange County if anyone wants to carpool...
--hide--

I can't wait till November...... clap
08/22/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I can't wait till November......
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I can't wait till November......
--hide--

Yay! I know you're looking forward to seeing Janet, but I'm looking forward to you being here in Phx.

08/22/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Yay! I know you're looking forward to seeing Janet, but I'm looking forward to you being here i...

Yay! I know you're looking forward to seeing Janet, but I'm looking forward to you being here in Phx.

--hide--

Actually I am looking forward to both.... cool
08/31/2012 new

Soon and very soon, I will post hotel information.

If y'all would be so kind, please privately message me if you're planning to attend, so that I can get a count of people for discount possibilities.
Thank you!

Posts 61 - 70 of 128