Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

09/03/2012 new

Hi Lina,

I'll be coming. I noticed that Nascar is at PIR that weekend. If there are CM race fans they might want to join us for one or more of our social functions while they're in town. I don't know what area of Phoenix you're considering for motel rooms but the West side of Phx. and near the airport may be a bit busy because of the race. As a new member, I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow members.

Dan

09/03/2012 new

Lina, I don't knw anything about Phnx, so I have no idea what sort of distance there is from the airport to the places we'll be visiting. Will I need to have a rental car, or is there a shuttle from the airport to the hotel? Are you planning on being the "courtesy cab", because I will gladly contribute to your gas tank! biggrin

I may be able to secure a place to stay using a family Timeshare exchange, and maybe that will be good for a couple of other women to stay with me. I'd have to let you know the location of the places in relation to where our events are happening to see if that is a worthwhile lodging idea...

Hope you're having a great Labor Day weekend!

09/03/2012 new

We have 4 confirmations! Dan & Beverly, I messaged you privately.

09/03/2012 new

I would be interested. I had been involved with the CRYS group, and now that I aged out I have been looking for a new group to interact with and continue growing in my faith.

09/03/2012 new

Great, Deb! Welcome aboard! wave

09/17/2012 new

ATTENTION, FELLOW CMers!

If you are planning on attending CM Phoenix, I really need to hear from you.
Hotels will offer a nice group discount if I can get 10 rooms booked.
And hotels even this far north of the race track are filling up that Nov 9-12 wknd.

Please, let me know asap! Thank you.

09/17/2012 new

I live in Tucson, but I would like to be kept up to date on whatever plans are made. I am planning on attending unless something unexpected comes up.

09/18/2012 new

Depends on the timing, cost of travel, etc... but I'm interested!

09/18/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?

I'd be happy to help organize such a thing, if there's interest. Let me know!

--hide--
Would you be calling this event "The Fall of Phoenix"????? wink scratchchin rolling eyes

09/18/2012 new

(Quote) Deb-445889 said: I would be interested. I had been involved with the CRYS group, and now that I aged out I have been...
(Quote) Deb-445889 said:

I would be interested. I had been involved with the CRYS group, and now that I aged out I have been looking for a new group to interact with and continue growing in my faith.

--hide--
Greetings, Deb. We'll take this opportunity to welcome you to the CM forums that you've now discovered. This is a good place to get acquainted with people of various backgrounds. They offer insight, perspective, wisdom, knowledge and humor among other things.

Another good way to get acquainted with CM folks is to participate in events, such as the one that Lina is planning.

Enjoy!!!

Posts 71 - 80 of 128