Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Greetings, Deb. We'll take this opportunity to welcome you to the CM forums that you've now...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Greetings, Deb. We'll take this opportunity to welcome you to the CM forums that you've now discovered. This is a good place to get acquainted with people of various backgrounds. They offer insight, perspective, wisdom, knowledge and humor among other things.

Another good way to get acquainted with CM folks is to participate in events, such as the one that Lina is planning.

Enjoy!!!

--hide--

Hey Ray, why don't you come and thaw your bones out in the Valley of the Sun? I'd love to meet the man behind the wise and thoughtful posts. :)

Yes, Lina, count me in! heart YAY!!! And, no Hotel needed for me, I'm right in the middle of it all! ;)

09/19/2012 new

clap Yay, Peggy!

And if Ray should happen to venture out here, I'll CONSIDER sharing him with you... wink

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Yay, Peggy!And if Ray should happen to venture out here, I'll CONSIDER sharing him wit...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Yay, Peggy!

And if Ray should happen to venture out here, I'll CONSIDER sharing him with you...

--hide--

Haha, Lina . . . sorry, I wasn't trying to steal your man! LOL laughing

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Peggy-755976 said: Hey Ray, why don't you come and thaw your bones out in the Valley of the Sun? I'...
(Quote) Peggy-755976 said:

Hey Ray, why don't you come and thaw your bones out in the Valley of the Sun? I'd love to meet the man behind the wise and thoughtful posts. :)

Yes, Lina, count me in! YAY!!! And, no Hotel needed for me, I'm right in the middle of it all! ;)

--hide--
Wow!! An invite like that is almost irresistible... heart ...but I'm concerned the heat might make these bones so brittle that they crack. scratchchin

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Yay, Peggy!And if Ray should happen to venture out here, I'll CONSIDER sharing him wit...

Yay, Peggy!

And if Ray should happen to venture out here, I'll CONSIDER sharing him with you...

--hide--
You're all heart, Lina.... wink hug

09/19/2012 new

Yay, Peggy!

--hide--
I second that emotion! highfive

09/19/2012 new

GOD-WILLING I WILL BE FLYING OVER TO PHOENIX AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR FOR MY FIRST DATE WITH A GENTLEMAN I HAVE MET ON CM, SO DEFINITELY UP FOR IT!!! THANX LINA...STAY BLESSED

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Chengetayi-807251 said: GOD-WILLING I WILL BE FLYING OVER TO PHOENIX AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR FOR MY FIRST DATE WITH...
(Quote) Chengetayi-807251 said:

GOD-WILLING I WILL BE FLYING OVER TO PHOENIX AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR FOR MY FIRST DATE WITH A GENTLEMAN I HAVE MET ON CM, SO DEFINITELY UP FOR IT!!! THANX LINA...STAY BLESSED

--hide--

Wow--CM Phx may go international!!! Keep me posted, girl! wave

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Wow!! An invite like that is almost irresistible... ...but I'm concerned the heat might make th...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Wow!! An invite like that is almost irresistible... ...but I'm concerned the heat might make these bones so brittle that they crack.

--hide--

November weather will just warm and knit them, my friend!

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Wow!! An invite like that is almost irresistible... ...but I'm concerned the heat might make th...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Wow!! An invite like that is almost irresistible... ...but I'm concerned the heat might make these bones so brittle that they crack.

--hide--

You're silly, Ray! Fall is gorgeous here.

I'm thinking we should plan another one here in February though . . . it's still gorgeous here then and at THAT time of the year, you would be HAPPY to get out of the cold. I know, I spent 13 years in Chicagoland!

Can we talk you into that? No pressure at all! wink

Posts 81 - 90 of 128