Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

09/19/2012 new

I am very interested in this...sounds like fun!

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Ken-886369 said: I am very interested in this...sounds like fun!
(Quote) Ken-886369 said:

I am very interested in this...sounds like fun!

--hide--

Yay, Ken!!! :) clap

09/19/2012 new

Yay, Ken, and welcome to the CM forums! Shall I add your name to the list of confirmed attendees?

09/19/2012 new

[quote]Lina-796057 said:

Yay, Ken, and welcome to the CM forums! Shall I add your name to the list of confirmed attendees?

Yes, you can add me as a confirmed attendee!

09/22/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?I'd b...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?

I'd be happy to help organize such a thing, if there's interest. Let me know!

--hide--

Hopefully everyone will sign up now that this is an official event in November biggrin biggrin
09/22/2012 new

You beat me here! I was sending emotigrams out, letting people know that

CM PHOENIX is now listed on the Events page. Check it out!

We have an extension to next Friday, Sept 28, for the discounted hotel rate. Please contact me asap regarding this. It would be nice for out-of-towners to save a little extra money.

09/22/2012 new

As a veteran attendee of now seven (7) CM Events, I heartily endorse getting off the computer and heading out to a CM Get Together! People grumble about how they never meet anyone on here, yet I've met over 100 wonderful Catholic singles in such exotic locations as Orlando, San Antonio, Green Bay cheese, and the Rocky Mountains... ok, maybe Green Bay wasn't so exotic tongue ... but the fun and fellowship was priceless.

Fall in Phoenix, check it out!!!!

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: As a veteran attendee of now seven (7) CM Events, I heartily endorse getting off the computer an...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

As a veteran attendee of now seven (7) CM Events, I heartily endorse getting off the computer and heading out to a CM Get Together! People grumble about how they never meet anyone on here, yet I've met over 100 wonderful Catholic singles in such exotic locations as Orlando, San Antonio, Green Bay , and the Rocky Mountains... ok, maybe Green Bay wasn't so exotic ... but the fun and fellowship was priceless.

Fall in Phoenix, check it out!!!!

--hide--

And let's not forget the Mini Menomonie Meeting, Michael!

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: And let's not forget the Mini Menomonie Meeting, Michael!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

And let's not forget the Mini Menomonie Meeting, Michael!

--hide--

Including Mabel's Musuem and the Mighty Mississippi, not to mention Margo's meatloaf Chef

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Including Mabel's Musuem and the Mighty Mississippi, not to mention Margo's meat...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Including Mabel's Musuem and the Mighty Mississippi, not to mention Margo's meatloaf

--hide--

many Margo-lous memories, man!

Posts 91 - 100 of 128