Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I'm curious if anyone else is into personality types and aptitudes? I really enjoy the MBTI and am an ENFJ. Anyone else know their types, or care?

07/10/2012 new

yep. I'm an INFJ!
and while I suppose this kind of stuff is a helpful self-awareness tool, I don't really care about it all that much.

what I'm really wondering is why you posted this in the "Single Parenting" room?! scratchchin laughing

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I'm curious if anyone else is into personality types and aptitudes? I really enjoy the MBTI an...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

I'm curious if anyone else is into personality types and aptitudes? I really enjoy the MBTI and am an ENFJ. Anyone else know their types, or care?

--hide--

07/10/2012 new

I am an ISFP.. Truly the Artist.. The description fits me so closely it's scary.. laughing laughing

07/10/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I am an ISFP.. Truly the Artist.. The description fits me so closely it's scary..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I am an ISFP.. Truly the Artist.. The description fits me so closely it's scary..

--hide--

Donna, please move this. . . it is a GLITCH. I was in the St. Peter's Room, I swear, when I posted this. . . .

07/10/2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: yep. I'm an INFJ! and while I suppose this kind of stuff is a helpful self-awareness to...
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

yep. I'm an INFJ!
and while I suppose this kind of stuff is a helpful self-awareness tool, I don't really care about it all that much.

what I'm really wondering is why you posted this in the "Single Parenting" room?!

--hide--

He didn't post it here.. Another one of Brian's inexplicable moves.. Seems like it belongs in the Singles room to me. Doesn't have anything to do with single parenting..

07/10/2012 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: Donna, please move this. . . it is a GLITCH. I was in the St. Peter's Room, I swea...

Donna, please move this. . . it is a GLITCH. I was in the St. Peter's Room, I swear, when I posted this. . . .

--hide--

I can't move it.. It was no glitch.. Brian moved it..

07/10/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I can't move it.. It was no glitch.. Brian moved it..

I can't move it.. It was no glitch.. Brian moved it..

--hide--

This topic has nothing to do with single parenting!rolling eyes Perhaps Brian might want to consider taking a vacation.wink

07/10/2012 new

Brian needs to get another hobby and stop moving threads for no reason. geez. This belongs in St. Peter's.

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Debbie-168656 said: yep. I'm an INFJ! and while I suppose ...

Quote:
Debbie-168656 said:

yep. I'm an INFJ!

what I'm really wondering is why you posted this in the "Single Parenting" room?!

He didn't post it here.. Another one of Brian's inexplicable moves.. Seems like it belongs in the Singles room to me. Doesn't have anything to do with single parenting..

--hide--

07/10/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: This topic has nothing to do with single parenting! Perhaps Brian might want to conside...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

This topic has nothing to do with single parenting! Perhaps Brian might want to consider taking a vacation.

--hide--

wink It does say DATING right in the title.. How much more relevant can you get?

07/10/2012 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I'm curious if anyone else is into personality types and aptitudes? I really enjoy the MBTI an...

--hide--

Well, I do fit mine very well, but at times am not as altruistic as it would seem. . .

Posts 1 - 10 of 84