Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

07/16/2012 new

Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

The first time I heard it, it hit the nail on the head when it comes to what it is like to grow up in a broken home and the negative legacies parents leave their children with. The ideas and bad experiences parents enforce on their on their children, failing to see the actual influence of their words. The inability to withstand the effects of a hostile environment that parents have founded within their children. And finally how I was influenced by my mother leaning on me in a way that no child should have to deal with.

07/16/2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Kelly Clarkson - Because of You The first time I heard it, it hit the nail on the head when ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

The first time I heard it, it hit the nail on the head when it comes to what it is like to grow up in a broken home and the negative legacies parents leave their children with. The ideas and bad experiences parents enforce on their on their children, failing to see the actual influence of their words. The inability to withstand the effects of a hostile environment that parents have founded within their children. And finally how I was influenced by my mother leaning on me in a way that no child should have to deal with.

--hide--

youtu.be
07/17/2012 new

hug Thank you Debbie.

07/17/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I like John Denver a lot when I was younger....missed him when he died...a great loss.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I like John Denver a lot when I was younger....missed him when he died...a great loss.

--hide--

I like this one too!
biggrin

Sweet Surrender
youtu.be

07/17/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Kelly Clarkson - Because of You The first time I heard it, it hit the nail on the head...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

--hide--

The miracle that comes from that is that you can be the person that you are today and give love that was never shown to you. hug It truly is a miracle when someone can survive that kind of childhood and still have the capacity to love.

youtu.be
How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill

07/17/2012 new

Leaving On Your Mind - Patsy Cline

youtu.be

07/17/2012 new

She Believes In Me - Kenny Rogers
youtu.be

07/17/2012 new

youtu.be

Once Is Enough - Willie Nelson and Steven Tyler

07/17/2012 new

(Quote) May-414643 said: youtu.be Once Is Enough - Willi...
(Quote) May-414643 said:

youtu.be

Once Is Enough - Willie Nelson and Steven Tyler

--hide--

Are You Sure? laughing wave
youtu.be

07/17/2012 new

Ring Of Fire Johnny Cash
www.youtube.com

Posts 61 - 70 of 117