Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Yes, fellow CMers there is a 70th Wedding Anniversary being celebrated tomorrow - July 14. On that day in 1942, three years into WWII for Britian, the Grandparents of an associate and friend of mine were married. Please say a prayer of celebration for them. Stephen

07/13/2012 new

theheart rose theheart

Lord Jesus, bless this couple on their 70th wedding anniversary - a testament to love.

11/21/2012 new

Lord Jesus Christ, when you came to earth you gave marriage dignity and brought it up to become Sacramental. Bless this couple as an example to all of us as to what sacrificial love really means. hug

11/22/2012 new

clap clap Praying rosary Please extend my wishes for continued blessings on this marvelous couple! May God continue to shower his Love and Graces on them, and continue to let their love shine to all who witness it.

Stephen, my parents celebrated their 70th anniversary on June 4th this year--I know well how blessed your friend's family is!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4