Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

07/22/2012 new

Great advice, Ray!!!

07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-472688 said: The lover only knows that the beloved is the ONE he (she) wants to spend the rest of his (...
(Quote) Mary-472688 said:

The lover only knows that the beloved is the ONE he (she) wants to spend the rest of his (her) life with.

--hide--

Mary, so simply beautiful! rose biggrin

07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-875990 said: Great advice, Ray!!!
(Quote) Kathleen-875990 said:

Great advice, Ray!!!

--hide--

Well, in all my born days I've never seen a "0" post count under someone's picture. scratchchin

I guess a 'First Post Alert'! is in order (?) eyebrow

In any event, welcome to the Old Folks room, Kathleen! wave

07/23/2012 new

(Quote) Margot-50387 said: Well, in all my born days I've never seen a "0" post count under someone's picture.
(Quote) Margot-50387 said:

Well, in all my born days I've never seen a "0" post count under someone's picture.

--hide--

What about in your unborn days? scratchchin

One of the more-or-less recent changes was to updates the post counts periodically rather than as each post is created. It's generally not noticable unless you're watching for someone's count to change -- except for the new posters.

07/23/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Dear most humble, and exceptionally wise, and worthy, Leon:You and Ray are both cut fro...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Dear most humble, and exceptionally wise, and worthy, Leon:

You and Ray are both cut from similar cloth--a rare, rich, and exquisite fabric of morality, integrity, chivalry, intelligence, and tenderness--with just the right "touch" of humor. You are more deserving than you know...and have impacted many souls here. God bless!

(Aaand---if the waistline surpasses the 32" mark, try suspenders instead of a belt!)

--hide--
I agree - I too love those two guys you are referring too. I am trying to find their clone but with less birthdays laughing

07/23/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Ray,As I tell others, I still can buy a size 32. It is just I can't wear them....
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Ray,

As I tell others, I still can buy a size 32. It is just I can't wear them.

Under the circumstances, I pray life is going well for you.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Thanks for the added chuckle, Leon, plus your good wishes and prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

07/23/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: What about in your unborn days? One of the more-or-less recent changes was to upda...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

What about in your unborn days?

One of the more-or-less recent changes was to updates the post counts periodically rather than as each post is created. It's generally not noticable unless you're watching for someone's count to change -- except for the new posters.

--hide--
Unborn days? Has Kevin's humor rubbed off on you, Jerry?????

07/23/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-875990 said: Great advice, Ray!!!
(Quote) Kathleen-875990 said:

Great advice, Ray!!!

--hide--
Thanks for the compliment, Kathleen.

We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the CM forums. It's a good place to be -- to learn about our Faith, others' experiences and advice, and find some lively discussions, plus some humor.

Enjoy.... biggrin

07/23/2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: (Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Dear most humble, and exceptionally wise, and...
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Quote:
Beverly-649723 said:

Dear most humble, and exceptionally wise, and worthy, Leon:

You and Ray are both cut from similar cloth--a rare, rich, and exquisite fabric of morality, integrity, chivalry, intelligence, and tenderness--with just the right "touch" of humor. You are more deserving than you know...and have impacted many souls here. God bless!

(Aaand---if the waistline surpasses the 32" mark, try suspenders instead of a belt!)

I agree - I too love those two guys you are referring too. I am trying to find their clone but with less birthdays

--hide--

Ms. Nancy,

Thank you for the kind words. For those guys in your age range, I keep wondering what there is not to like about the beautiful lady from Minnesota. For me, I keep looking at my birth certificate and the year of birth keeps coming up 1947. laughing Well, whats a guy to do. Some of us men like to fanticize too. In the meantime, I will just have to wait and see if a Nancy will one day show up in my age group.

Today and tomorrow are going to be great days. My daughter is a school teacher and has two in-service days - today and tomorrow. So, I will have the pleasure of taking care of my grandson who is almost three and my granddaughter who was born in April. Should be fun - and challenging. laughing

Nancy, one day you in find the love of your life - no doubt in my mind. You have much to offer.....and periodically I will continue to check my birth certificate and see if the year has changed. laughing

Better get going and travel across Houston to my grandchildren.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

07/23/2012 new

(Quote) Carole-822054 said: Cindy, I concur with your statement that it may help us week out those who arn't the one. My...
(Quote) Carole-822054 said:

Cindy, I concur with your statement that it may help us week out those who arn't the one. My experience exactly. I'm amazed at the number of older adults who are Players that is wanting a relationship with no committment. I want a sacramental marriage to play in. I was married to a wonderful man for 44 years, my soulmate, but I believe that I can find another. I have made some good friends along the way too. Good luck in your search. Pray for me and I'll pray for you.
Carole

--hide--

Welcome to the forums, Carole!! wave

Prayer ascending. Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 57