Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Song Pop Addicts?

Jul 23rd 2012 new

I've been playing Song Pop on my iPhone for a week and a half now. So much fun but so addicting! Anyone else needing to join Song Pop Anonymous? lol

Jul 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: I've been playing Song Pop on my iPhone for a week and a half now. So much fun but so addictin...
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

I've been playing Song Pop on my iPhone for a week and a half now. So much fun but so addicting! Anyone else needing to join Song Pop Anonymous? lol

--hide--

Wow, I'm surprised! NO ONE?!

Aug 4th 2012 new

I'll bite. What is Song Pop?

Secondary question, is Song Pop Anonymous something else or an equivalent of AA for Song Pop?

Aug 4th 2012 new

LOL!

This will explain it: songpop.fm

Aug 7th 2012 new

I just spent six hours playing last night...the night that I discovered Song Pop. I was trying to get away from Scramble with Friends and accidentally found something more addicting.

Aug 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: I just spent six hours playing last night...the night that I discovered Song Pop. I was trying to get away fro...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

I just spent six hours playing last night...the night that I discovered Song Pop. I was trying to get away from Scramble with Friends and accidentally found something more addicting.

--hide--
Oh wow, I've never played that long straight! Lol quite addictive!
Aug 21st 2012 new

Guilty as charged. I started playing a few days ago on Facebook. Serious addiciton factor, even if I'm not really good!! heart

Aug 21st 2012 new
I'm gonna check this game out....

Tiny village and Draw something are my current addictions....it's bad y'all. I may need to seek help soon lol.
Sep 1st 2012 new

I was able to dodge the Words with Friends and Draw Something crazes, but oh dear, I may just have found a new addiction... shhh

Sep 1st 2012 new

I'd never heard of it until I clicked on the link. Oh yeah, that would tie me up for hours.

PS - Hi Jessica! Any chance you'll be at the CM Seattle event next month? (shameless plug)

Posts 1 - 10 of 17