Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Sep 1st 2012 new

Song Pop Addict here! wave

I have played over 200 rounds in the past 6 days. Good thing school starts on Tuesday...that will keep me busy.

hyper hyper hyper

What is everyone's best categories?

My hands down best one is Classical. Being a music teacher will do that to you. My other good ones are Love Songs, Movie Soundtracks, and Animated Movies.

Sep 1st 2012 new

lol... Yeah, didn't really get into the others... but Song Pop... whoa! I did take a 2 week break though... lol I'm sure the people I was playing against probably ended the games. lol

Sep 1st 2012 new

80's Collection, Ultimate 90's, 90's Alternative, Pop, Female Singers, Ultimate 2000's, New Wave. :)

I'm glad the scoring part has gotten faster... Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop... lol It used to be so slow. lol

Sep 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: I'm glad the scoring part has gotten faster... Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop... lol It used to be so...
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

I'm glad the scoring part has gotten faster... Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop... lol It used to be so slow. lol

--hide--

YES!!!

Sep 2nd 2012 new

Susie, I'm thinking about it, October is shaping up to be a little busy already, but if I'm free that weekend it sounds like it would be fun! BTW, I went to undergrad at WWU and still have a soft spot in my heart for the 'Ham :) Love that town!

Sep 26th 2012 new

I am now!

Sep 26th 2012 new

One of my friends has mentioned it, but my current addiction is Pinterest. Good grief, the dessert recipes!!!!

Posts 11 - 17 of 17