Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Death knell...

Jul 28th 2012 new

If being called a "nice guy" wreaks havoc with the heart of the guys.... what is DEATH KNELL for the women??? scratchchin

Jul 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: If being called a "nice guy" wreaks havoc with the of the guys.... what is DEATH KNELL f...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said:

If being called a "nice guy" wreaks havoc with the of the guys.... what is DEATH KNELL for the women???

--hide--

The man says, "I'm out of your league"! sad

Jul 28th 2012 new
Or... My mother REAAALY liked you, she wasn't crazy about living so close to the parade route when we move in with you after the wedding. And I'm sure you'll get used to her 15 cats. You'll hardly notice them. :)
Jul 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: If being called a "nice guy" wreaks havoc with the of the guys.... what is DEATH KNELL f...

If being called a "nice guy" wreaks havoc with the of the guys.... what is DEATH KNELL for the women???

--hide--

I really enjoy talking to you, but I want to find someone a little closer to home.. Then you find out they met their new wife in another country..And you were only 2 hours away.

Jul 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I really enjoy talking to you, but I want to find someone a little closer to home.. T...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I really enjoy talking to you, but I want to find someone a little closer to home.. Then you find out they met their new wife in another country..And you were only 2 hours away.

--hide--

Maybe the new wife actually lived only a mile from him, but they were coincidentally both vacationing

in another country, and met there . smile

Jul 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Maybe the new wife actually lived only a mile from him, but they were coincidentally both...
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Maybe the new wife actually lived only a mile from him, but they were coincidentally both vacationing

in another country, and met there .

--hide--

Uhhhhh....Nooooo.. He travelled to her country to meet her..

Jul 28th 2012 new

--hide--

I thought that was answered in the Nice Guy thread.

Hey, you should meet my friend. You two would hit it off. Yeah? Really? What's she like? <Drum roll please> She's got a great personality!

Jul 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-666618 said: I thought that was answered in the Nice Guy thread. Hey, you should meet my frien...
(Quote) John-666618 said:

I thought that was answered in the Nice Guy thread.

Hey, you should meet my friend. You two would hit it off. Yeah? Really? What's she like? <Drum roll please> She's got a great personality!

--hide--

laughing laughing

Jul 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-666618 said: She's got a great personality!
(Quote) John-666618 said:

She's got a great personality!

--hide--

Yeah, but is she nice??? cool

Jul 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Yeah, but is she nice???

Yeah, but is she nice???

--hide--

Nobody will ever know.

The difference is that guys don't go out with women whose friends say they have great personalities, but women go out with someone a few times before deciding he is a nice guy.

Posts 1 - 10 of 122