Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

My sister dated a boy in highschool who died four years ago from an overdose of his medicine. No one knows whether it was accidental or not. But he did not leave a note, so we all prefer to hope. When they graduated highschool, he graduated with a class ring. Later he lost the ring. He did not remember losing, it was simply suddenly gone. For several years he would keep looking for the ring. After his death his mother remembered that ring. She taught at the school. Soon the ring was forgotten. When the tornado hit Joplin, it destroyed the church. His mother was one of the people who came to pick up the pieces. Amazingly, she bent down picked up a board, and there was her sons ring. It must have been in the church for years, but no one ever found it. She thinks God was giving her a message and saying that her son was okay and watching over her. This may sound like an easy coincidence.....but there were close to 40 people picking up the pieces of a rather large church. And the debris didn't even STAY around the church grounds. To give you a better idea of the truly heavenly miracle of her finding this ring I have enclosed a before and after picture of the church, so you can see that coming across a small ring, is highly unlikely.
www.google.com

www.iobserve.org

Jul 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: My sister dated a boy in highschool who died four years ago from an overdose of his medicine. No one knows w...
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

My sister dated a boy in highschool who died four years ago from an overdose of his medicine. No one knows whether it was accidental or not. But he did not leave a note, so we all prefer to hope. When they graduated highschool, he graduated with a class ring. Later he lost the ring. He did not remember losing, it was simply suddenly gone. For several years he would keep looking for the ring. After his death his mother remembered that ring. She taught at the school. Soon the ring was forgotten. When the tornado hit Joplin, it destroyed the church. His mother was one of the people who came to pick up the pieces. Amazingly, she bent down picked up a board, and there was her sons ring. It must have been in the church for years, but no one ever found it. She thinks God was giving her a message and saying that her son was okay and watching over her. This may sound like an easy coincidence.....but there were close to 40 people picking up the pieces of a rather large church. And the debris didn't even STAY around the church grounds. To give you a better idea of the truly heavenly miracle of her finding this ring I have enclosed a before and after picture of the church, so you can see that coming across a small ring, is highly unlikely.
www.google.com

www.iobserve.org

--hide--

Thank you for sharing this inspirational story Marissa. It really shows how God can work in amazing ways, even in tragic situations. Blessings to you and your loved ones. hug rose theheart
Nov 8th 2012 new
Awesome story. No coincidence. I've had similar found jewelry. Although I still have things missing. I will thoroughly enjoy finding in a miraculous way ! Here's hopin ! God Bless
Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-912275 said: Awesome story. No coincidence. I've had similar found jewelry. Although I still have things missing. ...
(Quote) Mary-912275 said: Awesome story. No coincidence. I've had similar found jewelry. Although I still have things missing. I will thoroughly enjoy finding in a miraculous way ! Here's hopin ! God Bless
--hide--

My story of a lost ring...My yard was designed in such a way to start weeding at the front door and in about two hours to finish at the front door with the inside yard, around the house, and the outside, around the fence totally weeded.

I walked out the front door after going to Mass one Sunday.
I was wearing an apron as I had just made breakfast for my family...I was also wearing my Grandmothers birthstone ring, bloodstone for March, that she had given me as we both had March Birthdays.
As I stood at the door I saw a weed!!! Two hours later my entire yard, flower beds, were all weeded. I looked down at my ring and the stone was gone. My heart sank.
My first thought was St. Anthony. I said, "St. Anthony I know it's impossible to find that stone but you have helped me so often, please help me find it." I reached into my apron pocket for a Kleenex and there was my stone! Imagine how thankful I was...St. Anthony has been known to move things.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4