Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Sep 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Zan-885055 said: Leslie, the issue is whether or not you are catholic. Since you are in here I presume you are...whi...
(Quote) Zan-885055 said:

Leslie, the issue is whether or not you are catholic. Since you are in here I presume you are...which means you did not marry in the proper form for your tradition, even if he did. This means you lacked form in your second marriage and that alone is grounds for the annulment. Where it took place is not relevent, nor is his cheating and lying. It has to do with his ability and intent at the time of the marriage, but more importantly the form.

--hide--

What matters is whether she was Catholic at the time of the marriage, not whether she is Catholic now.

Sep 2nd 2012 new

I think a lack of form is only a single form and is pretttyy well straightforward

Posts 21 - 22 of 22