Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Lochte - :( Disheartening

Aug 2nd 2012 new

One of my friends is just all about Ryan Lochte. I think he's good-looking, but this made him lose points in my book...

sports.yahoo.com

Aug 2nd 2012 new
what did you expect?

Someone NOT like Tiger Woods?
Aug 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Meesch-691047 said: what did you expect? Someone NOT like Tiger Woods?
(Quote) Meesch-691047 said: what did you expect?

Someone NOT like Tiger Woods?
--hide--

Well, I'd hate to classify all athletes into one group....

Aug 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: One of my friends is just all about Ryan Lochte. I think he's good-looking, but this made him ...
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

One of my friends is just all about Ryan Lochte. I think he's good-looking, but this made him lose points in my book...

sports.yahoo.com

--hide--

Follow up article .... sounds like Ryan's mom just chose her words poorly. She says she meant that Ryan generally only goes for one or two dates with a woman and that's it ... she didn't mean to imply that he is promiscuous.

www.freep.com

Aug 3rd 2012 new

I don't think he looks trustworthy. Guess, he will mature though. Give me Phelps everytime!

Aug 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: One of my friends is just all about Ryan Lochte. I think he's good-looking, but this made him ...
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

sports.yahoo.com

--hide--

The follow up article clarifies this. I can not begin to imagine how horrified he was by the media!~ heart

Aug 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: The follow up article clarifies this. I can not begin to imagine how horrified h...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

The follow up article clarifies this. I can not begin to imagine how horrified he was by the media!~

--hide--

WHEW! That's good to hear. Thanks for sharing!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7