Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

08/06/2012 new

I am open to and are, generally, attracted to older women. When I say older, maybe 8 or less years. In my late 20's I saw two women that were around 5 or more years older than me. Both of them seemed confident, settled, and practical in the relationship. They also seemed, on the whole, more humble than younger women.

08/06/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: In our age range, I'd say +/- 3-5 years is essentially the same age.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

In our age range, I'd say +/- 3-5 years is essentially the same age.

--hide--
Agree. However I don't know that younger men are attracted to older women. It may just be that the woman, of a greater chronological age. has characteristices, traits, spirituality, that the younger man is searching.

08/07/2012 new
(Quote) Debra-863721 said: Agree. However I don't know that younger men are attracted to older women. It may just be that the woman,...
(Quote) Debra-863721 said:

Agree. However I don't know that younger men are attracted to older women. It may just be that the woman, of a greater chronological age. has characteristices, traits, spirituality, that the younger man is searching.

--hide--

Amen
08/07/2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: And if we do not live in Virginia and are younger we do not deserve to be spoiled
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

And if we do not live in Virginia and are younger we do not deserve to be spoiled

--hide--

Yes it is against the law in Florida not to spoil a woman
08/07/2012 new

laughing Thanks Jim, hoping to meet you this trip.

08/07/2012 new
(Quote) Patricia-755756 said: I get quite a few younger men messaging me. They say they are attracted to older women because we are more m...
(Quote) Patricia-755756 said:

I get quite a few younger men messaging me. They say they are attracted to older women because we are more mature then women their age and we know what we want out of life. Little do they know I still don't know everything I want. I haven't dated any guys under 40, but I'm starting to reconsider. I'm not having any luck with men my own age or older so I may consider dating someone 35. That's not too much younger than I am.

--hide--

I met a great guy from here who is 10 years younger and I chat with another guy also 10 years younger. I am a young 41 and would have more in common with a man 10 years younger than someone 10 years older who has already done the marriage or baby thing. Only time will tell what will happen but generally speaking I don't get contacted by men my age, they are either younger or considerably older (like 20+ years).
08/07/2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: Be careful,,,, first is guy will by you a beer.... Then a glass of wine ...then a glass o scotch
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

Be careful,,,, first is guy will by you a beer.... Then a glass of wine ...then a glass o scotch
--hide--

LOL I live in a dry county so they would have to bootleg for that. ;)

08/07/2012 new
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: Cindy, not substancially, but what about 3 to 5 years?
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

Cindy, not substancially, but what about 3 to 5 years?

--hide--

What is this 3 to 5 years thing? That's nothing. Throw in a 15 or 20 year difference; NOW you have a forum.
08/07/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: What is this 3 to 5 years thing? That's nothing. Throw in a 15 or 20 year difference; NOW y...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said:

What is this 3 to 5 years thing? That's nothing. Throw in a 15 or 20 year difference; NOW you have a forum.
--hide--

Well then, let's hear: How many ladys lovestruck! gardener princess have you contacted who are 15 or 20 years older to you?

You have and has it worked out? No weeping, why not?

You haven't? Why not? wide eyedI believe there are some REALLY nice ladys on CM ... biggrin

08/07/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: What is this 3 to 5 years thing? That's nothing. Throw in a 15 or 20 year difference; NOW y...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said:

--hide--

I agree 3-5 years difference is not a big deal at all. I think most people would be fine with a 10 year age difference. 15 years...ok, But 20....I'm not so sure about. I'm about 20 years older then my oldest child. And my dad is 20 years older then me.......

I think I would be uncomfortable with that. Maybe not. Hmmmmmm....maybe my kid and dad need to invite more friends over wide eyed lol

What do you think?

Posts 51 - 60 of 143