Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

In Life & Love Conference 2012:

“Praying in the Home” is the theme for the first national In Life & Love Conference, sponsored by Human Life International and welcomed by the Archdiocese of Detroit. Scheduled for October 18-20, 2012 in Plymouth, Michigan, this event will present Catholic teaching on marriage and family life, explore themes in spirituality, and offer practical help for praying with loved ones. See details and register at http://www.InLifeAndLove.org.

I will be going to this conference and wanted to see if there were anyone else from the CM Community who wanted to join me. I noticed a lot of profiles talked about finding someone to pray with and to grow closer to our Lord. This conference focuses on that aspect of life.

Inspiring speakers include Dr. Ray Guarendi from EWTN, Danielle Bean from Catholic Digest, Dr. Joseph Atkinson from the John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family, Most Rev Artur Cepeda the Auxiliary Bishop of Detroit, Frs Shenan Boquet and Peter West from HLI, and many more!

I will be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday and staying at the Inn at St. John's. Besides the conference I have signed up for the Friday Dinner Banquet. Since I am from Houston and not familiar with the area I am looking for suggestions for CM members and gather.

Aug 23rd 2012 new

Hi, Joe:

The schedule is packed with lots of wonderful speakers! I heard Dr. Ray speak at a fundraiser for Guesthouse last week--he is terrific! Dr. Margarett A. Schlientz prayed over me in Paray-le-Monial at the First Sacred Heart World Congress last October during a healing service. It was powerful!

Unfortunately, I have a full day of plans for October 20th and no opportunities are available for daily registrations. The St. John Center is about a 90 minute drive from my side of town. It is a beautiful center! The food will be awesome,too!

Have fun! God bless!

Aug 24th 2012 new

Sounds interesting.....I might be interested in going.

Aug 24th 2012 new

Thank you for the positive feedback on the speakers.

Sep 15th 2012 new

Unfortunately this event has been canceled.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5