Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 13th 2012 new

This is a GREAT idea!

Aug 13th 2012 new
Thanks Anne-Marie, Nancy, and Elizabeth.
Aug 13th 2012 new
Hi David. Great to see this happening. Years ago we had several book discussions in the fora. We started with Christopher West's Theology of the Body. We've also discussed Wild at Heart, Captivating, and books by Scott Hahn. This is a great way to draw in new posters. It's how I really got active in the fora. I still have many friends, who I will know for life, from those discussions. We would read a few chapters each week and on Wednesday nights discuss them, but people posted throughout the week too. Lot's of good things came out of them.

May God bless this discussion as well!
Aug 13th 2012 new
Hi Dawn! Please Feel free be part of this forum and help make it happen. You are great at this kinda stuff. .
Aug 13th 2012 new
By the way, I still have to read Wild at Heart. wink
Aug 13th 2012 new
(Quote) David-562122 said: Hi Dawn! Please Feel free be part of this forum and help make it happen. You are great at this kinda stuff. .
(Quote) David-562122 said: Hi Dawn! Please Feel free be part of this forum and help make it happen. You are great at this kinda stuff. .
--hide--

I'll see what I can do. Not much time for reading these days. Reading time has become writing time.
Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Thanks Anne-Marie, Nancy, and Elizabeth.
(Quote) David-562122 said: Thanks Anne-Marie, Nancy, and Elizabeth.
--hide--

Hymm. No "thank you Josephine". What am I chopped liver?"

Aug 15th 2012 new
Lol- THANK YOU JOSEPHINE!!! HUG!!!

Chopped liver is actually delicious,especially on crackers! rose
Aug 15th 2012 new

I would be interested in joining the discussion.

Aug 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-745199 said: I would be interested in joining the discussion.
(Quote) Elizabeth-745199 said:

I would be interested in joining the discussion.

--hide--

Glad to have you aboard Elizabeth.
Posts 11 - 20 of 69