Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Hi Patricia, I'm working with Marissa on developing some questions from the introduction and...
(Quote) David-562122 said:

Hi Patricia, I'm working with Marissa on developing some questions from the introduction and chapters. We'll post them sometime around the beginning of September, probably after the Labor Day weekend. We'll center our discussions around the questions. I'm hoping to get some more men to join in.

More to come shortly...
--hide--

Thank you for doing this, David. I'm really looking forward to this. Really fits in with CatholicMatch's mission.

- Elizabeth

Aug 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Sounds interesting, David .... I'll see if I can cram this endeavor into my schedule! The b...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Sounds interesting, David .... I'll see if I can cram this endeavor into my schedule! The book sounds great, too!

--hide--

wave The more the merrier MA. wink
Aug 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Thank you for doing this, David. I'm really looking forward to this. Really fits ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Thank you for doing this, David. I'm really looking forward to this. Really fits in with CatholicMatch's mission.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

No problem Elizabeth. I love the response that we're getting and the level of enthusiasm. And who knows? Maybe a match might take place right here!
Aug 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: (Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Sounds interesting, David .... I'll...
(Quote) David-562122 said:
Quote:
MaryAlice-97161 said:

Sounds interesting, David .... I'll see if I can cram this endeavor into my schedule! The book sounds great, too!

The more the merrier MA.
--hide--

Thanks, David .... oddly enough, I just got on line with my local library, and they don't recognize neither the book/title, nor the authors/editors!!! I'll call them tomorrow and talk with a live person to see about reserving it. Thanks, again!

smile

Aug 22nd 2012 new
A new study came out. Researchers in Iceland have found that men who have children later in life have a high risk of passing mutations to their outspring. For example, a man in his early thirties passes 60 some genetic mutations whereas a man in his late forties passes double the amount.
Aug 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Thanks, David .... oddly enough, I just got on line with my local library, and they don't recogn...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Thanks, David .... oddly enough, I just got on line with my local library, and they don't recognize neither the book/title, nor the authors/editors!!! I'll call them tomorrow and talk with a live person to see about reserving it. Thanks, again!

--hide--

The book is also available for $30 from Amazon.com. Also, you can try Bookfinder.com for a used version. You're welcome and glad to have you on board.
Aug 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: A new study came out. Researchers in Iceland have found that men who have children later in life have a ...
(Quote) David-562122 said: A new study came out. Researchers in Iceland have found that men who have children later in life have a high risk of passing mutations to their outspring. For example, a man in his early thirties passes 60 some genetic mutations whereas a man in his late forties passes double the amount.
--hide--

I knew it! My dad turned 59 two days after I was born.

Aug 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I knew it! My dad turned 59 two days after I was born.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I knew it! My dad turned 59 two days after I was born.

--hide--

Which invalidates the study...you are like Mary Poppins...practically perfect in every way!! heart

Aug 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Which invalidates the study...you are like Mary Poppins...practically perfect in...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Which invalidates the study...you are like Mary Poppins...practically perfect in every way!!

--hide--

The check's in the mail, honey, for that one! laughing hug

Aug 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: The check's in the mail, honey, for that one!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

The check's in the mail, honey, for that one!

--hide--

Hey you two, don't bring your lovefest over here. hug
Posts 31 - 40 of 69