Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Hey,

Just wanted to see if anybody in the IT arena is headed to the Oracle Openworld 2012 in Oct? I have attended this meeting several times and have developed some great friendships.

-KD

08/15/2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-878414 said: Hey, Just wanted to see if anybody in the IT arena is headed to the Oracle Openworld 2012 ...
(Quote) Kevin-878414 said:

Hey,

Just wanted to see if anybody in the IT arena is headed to the Oracle Openworld 2012 in Oct? I have attended this meeting several times and have developed some great friendships.

-KD

--hide--
Never Heard Of It.

08/16/2012 new

It is pretty big event sponsored by Oracle. It is held in San Francisco, CA and the city grows by 40,000 people for about 5 days. They always thow a big concert at Treasure Island. This year Pearl Jam and Kings of Leon will be there. A few years ago they had Elton John, Aerosmith, Black Eye Peas. You meet a lot of people and develop great friendships.

08/17/2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-878414 said: It is pretty big event sponsored by Oracle. It is held in San Francisco, CA and the city grows by...
(Quote) Kevin-878414 said:

It is pretty big event sponsored by Oracle. It is held in San Francisco, CA and the city grows by 40,000 people for about 5 days. They always thow a big concert at Treasure Island. This year Pearl Jam and Kings of Leon will be there. A few years ago they had Elton John, Aerosmith, Black Eye Peas. You meet a lot of people and develop great friendships.

--hide--
Ohhhhhhhh Ok Thanks for the Info bro; No I'am not going; But if you do Have a BLAST! Mike "peace"!!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4