Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Hey,

Just wanted to see if anybody in the IT arena is headed to the Oracle Openworld 2012 in Oct? I have attended this meeting several times and have developed some great friendships.

-KD

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-878414 said: Hey, Just wanted to see if anybody in the IT arena is headed to the Oracle Openworld 2012 ...
(Quote) Kevin-878414 said:

Hey,

Just wanted to see if anybody in the IT arena is headed to the Oracle Openworld 2012 in Oct? I have attended this meeting several times and have developed some great friendships.

-KD

--hide--
Never Heard Of It.

Aug 16th 2012 new

It is pretty big event sponsored by Oracle. It is held in San Francisco, CA and the city grows by 40,000 people for about 5 days. They always thow a big concert at Treasure Island. This year Pearl Jam and Kings of Leon will be there. A few years ago they had Elton John, Aerosmith, Black Eye Peas. You meet a lot of people and develop great friendships.

Aug 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-878414 said: It is pretty big event sponsored by Oracle. It is held in San Francisco, CA and the city grows by...
(Quote) Kevin-878414 said:

It is pretty big event sponsored by Oracle. It is held in San Francisco, CA and the city grows by 40,000 people for about 5 days. They always thow a big concert at Treasure Island. This year Pearl Jam and Kings of Leon will be there. A few years ago they had Elton John, Aerosmith, Black Eye Peas. You meet a lot of people and develop great friendships.

--hide--
Ohhhhhhhh Ok Thanks for the Info bro; No I'am not going; But if you do Have a BLAST! Mike "peace"!!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4