Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think it could... But then I tend to be a hopeless romantic
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I think it could... But then I tend to be a hopeless romantic
--hide--

I used to think I was a hopeless romantic, but maybe I'm just hopeless! laughing

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) John-666618 said: I used to think I was a hopeless romantic, but maybe I'm just hopeless!
(Quote) John-666618 said:

I used to think I was a hopeless romantic, but maybe I'm just hopeless!

--hide--

thumbsup

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: thumbsup
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: thumbsup
--hide--

raspberry

Aug 15th 2012 new

--hide--

Darn... I'll have to rethink my strategy here.. I thought you wanted a woman who agreed with you all the time.. mischievous

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) John-666618 said: And if there's no initial bolt of lightning that causes a spark, but there are some sm...

And if there's no initial bolt of lightning that causes a spark, but there are some smoldering embers, could they gradually erupt into flames?

--hide--
John, there doesn't even have to be any embers--as Beth said, things can just "spontaneously combust"--all your need is some tinder nearby! heart

There is also the "other AHA Moment"--- the one where you meet F2F after written/phone contact, and the "AHA" is to turn and get the heck quickly outta Dodge!! laughing laughing

Aug 15th 2012 new

There has to be that "Aha Moment" for at least one of you. When I went out with John the first time he went home and told his family that he was going to marry me. We were married for almost 24 years until we were parted by death.

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Doesn't that depend on how one tends the embers?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Doesn't that depend on how one tends the embers?

--hide--

I like this, Lina! Very true. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Sharon-885911 said: There has to be that "Aha Moment" for at least one of you. When I went out with John t...
(Quote) Sharon-885911 said:

There has to be that "Aha Moment" for at least one of you. When I went out with John the first time he went home and told his family that he was going to marry me. We were married for almost 24 years until we were parted by death.

--hide--

What wonderful sentiments, Sharon! hug Welcome to the Forums! wave

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) John-666618 said: (Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: ... in the case of an LDR, at least one ... has that...

Quote:
MaryAlice-97161 said: ... in the case of an LDR, at least one ... has that Aha! Moment ... which can very possibly ignite that spark ...

And if there's no initial bolt of lightning that causes a spark, but there are some smoldering embers, could they gradually erupt into flames?

--hide--

Sure! Why not? Keep the cold water away! hug smile heart

Aug 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Darn... I'll have to rethink my strategy here.. I thought you wanted a woman who agreed with you all ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Darn... I'll have to rethink my strategy here.. I thought you wanted a woman who agreed with you all the time..

--hide--

Not me. That would be boring. Besides, what are the odds of ever finding a woman who would agree with a man all the time?

Posts 11 - 20 of 56