Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

Lost Job, Found Opportunity?

Aug 16th 2012 new

crossfingers
Anyone heard of or found an experience with the "work from home" employment opportunities.

I would like to do this, to satisfy my income needs after being laid of several years ago. I am currently working with theraputic foster teens in my home for Catholic Charities for parents that need respite. Also, I am working online on a Psychology degree.......

Working from home seems like a reasonable solution.

Anyone? Lost a job and found an opportunity? ( in work from home opportunities ?)

crossfingers theheart

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-471894 said: Anyone heard of or found an experience with the "work from home" employment opport...
(Quote) Sandra-471894 said:

Anyone heard of or found an experience with the "work from home" employment opportunities.

I would like to do this, to satisfy my income needs after being laid of several years ago. I am currently working with theraputic foster teens in my home for Catholic Charities for parents that need respite. Also, I am working online on a Psychology degree.......

Working from home seems like a reasonable solution.

Anyone? Lost a job and found an opportunity? ( in work from home opportunities ?)

--hide--

If you're still here be careful. Do plenty of research to ensure they are not scams. Some of these firms may request a signup fee and then disappear. With the job market still sluggish I imagine there are more work at home promotions than ever. If you find a legitimate firm it may be worth it for a few bucks on the side, but don't quit your day job for it.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2