Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

08/17/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-471894 said:

--hide--

On the radio last month; I heard him say in so many words that giving birth is punishment to some females.faint

Why did I not know this when I voted for him last election?..............this is my question

What are Mr. Obamas real morals? Where can he take us, if he has non Christian values and ethics?

theheart

rosary Pray for him

08/17/2012 new

theheart

President Obama asked a question when posed a question about his view on killing babies in the womb.

I heard him say: "why should my daughter be punished for making a mistake?"

a mistake? a child is a mistake in the President's view? possibly a poor decision but not a mistake, and giving birth to a baby, is a punishment for the female?

whoa............

let's think about this..........................if he has this perspective about punishment through child birth,,,,,,,,,,,,what's coming in the future with his administration? and more like him?

how could the President of the United States say to the Christian, and other faith based women and men, that a child of God is a punishment?
Give it to adoptive parents...!
America quick fixes,,,,,,,,,,drive up fast food,,,,,,,,,,,,,,throw away babies (get rid of the sin by throwing a life away in the trash)
Is this our President?.............really?
Mother Mary, our advocate, pray to your son for the conversion of sinners in America who sit on the Supreme Court Justice seats....
be our advocate, and ask the power of God to enter the minds of the men and women of America and reverse Roe vs Wade
............theheart rosary

08/17/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-471894 said: President Obama asked a question when posed a question about his view on killing babies ...

President Obama asked a question when posed a question about his view on killing babies in the womb.

a mistake? a child is a mistake in the President's view? possibly a poor decision but not a mistake, and giving birth to a baby, is a punishment for the female?

whoa............

let's think about this..........................if he has this perspective about punishment through child birth,,,,,,,,,,,,what's coming in the future with his administration? and more like him?

how could the President of the United States say to the Christian, and other faith based women and men, that a child of God is a punishment?
America quick fixes,,,,,,,,,,drive up fast food,,,,,,,,,,,,,,throw away babies (get rid of the sin by throwing a life away in the trash)
Mother Mary, our advocate, pray to your son for the conversion of sinners in America who sit on the Supreme Court Justice seats....
be our advocate, and ask the power of God to enter the minds of the men and women of America and reverse Roe vs Wade

--hide--
rosary With much love, compassion, forgiveness, and help to the women who are suffering from an abortion and that Christ will provide healing for them.
But, we must stop little humans growing in the womb from being killed.
Questin for all you attorneys out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,If,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If, the Supreme Court overturns Roe vs Wade, and abortion is now illegal on the grounds that every unborn child even before fetus stage (zigote) is in fact a human with the right to life?
We as advocates for all the legalized killiing of these humans could sue. Who would we sue? The Supreme Court?, The Judges? The House of Reps? America? wow...................really who and how would these babies find justice?
Or could it even be probable to sue on behalf of all those babies lives taken?
theheart

08/17/2012 new

theheart

If President Obama and his wife are as they say they are; grounded Christians; then why would he ask why his daughter should be "punished" for making a mistake?

I go not get it?

Did Christ every say that an abortion was in anyway ok?

So, does this make Obama and other "obama likeminded" hipocrites?

Would any of us want to vote in a President with those values, morals, ethics?

Even if Romney has issues on budgets and such,,,,,,,,,,,,and maybe more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
maaybe we can live with that...............
rather than voting in a murderer or the one who turns a blind eye to murders?

theheart Pass the word about Obama............change their minds before November, like I changed minerosary

08/19/2012 new

--hide--
He has not said or done anything in the last four years that he did not say he was going to do. His position on abortion has always been the most radical in government. Even NARL shied away from some of his positions. (born alive late term abortions)

08/19/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-471894 said: With much love, compassion, forgiveness, and help to the women who are suffering from an abortio...

With much love, compassion, forgiveness, and help to the women who are suffering from an abortion and that Christ will provide healing for them.
But, we must stop little humans growing in the womb from being killed.
Questin for all you attorneys out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,If,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If, the Supreme Court overturns Roe vs Wade, and abortion is now illegal on the grounds that every unborn child even before fetus stage (zigote) is in fact a human with the right to life?
We as advocates for all the legalized killiing of these humans could sue. Who would we sue? The Supreme Court?, The Judges? The House of Reps? America? wow...................really who and how would these babies find justice?
Or could it even be probable to sue on behalf of all those babies lives taken?

--hide--
A much more realistic scenario would be that the rights to abortion would be turned back to the states. most of the "blue" states would keep abortion legal, while many of the "red" states would outlaw the procedure.

Later it is possible that the nature of the fetus would come into question and the case would work its way up the courts to the SCOUS.

08/19/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-471894 said: President Obama asked a question when posed a question about his view on killing babies ...

whoa............

--hide--
I've heard Obama's comment about a "mistake". It was a really "Ouch!! Yikes -- did he really say that?" moment. I believe he uttered those words during his first campaign. Unfortunately, they didn't get widely spread by the media (big surprise).

From our President, we deserve better.

08/19/2012 new

--hide--

Wow, are you kidding me? crazy shocked

08/20/2012 new

He said this maybe a year ago. ....or longer. He has these views and we can only hope he learns that this is incorrect.

Posts 1 - 10 of 126