Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

So, I am looking for your feedback...

Have you ever been writing an emotigram or message to someone new and by mistake you hit the enter button...BEFORE YOU FINISHED YOUR SENTENCE... If so, you know there is no way to correct it (Admin... it would be great to have an edit feature as you never, never see the mistakes until after you have hit the button to send it...then poof, they appear). What do you do?

I'm only asking as I did this recently... and I am a decent writer with almost perfect spelling... maybe I just worry about it too much!

Janet
08/18/2012 new

Welcome to the wonderful age of over 50!! wave

We do all kinds of stupid stuff... send messages without completing them, completely FORGET to send messages or responses, leave the house keys in the front door, close it and spend the rest of the day looking for them... lessee, what else?? scratchchin

Oh, yeah... post threads that at the time seemed like a good idea, but then NO ONE comments but the mercy posters. wink

Its all good, honey .... I suggest blaming it on CM, and send another message. fluffy

08/18/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Welcome to the wonderful age of over 50!! We do all kinds of stupid stuff... send messages...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said:

Welcome to the wonderful age of over 50!!

We do all kinds of stupid stuff... send messages without completing them, completely FORGET to send messages or responses, leave the house keys in the front door, close it and spend the rest of the day looking for them... lessee, what else??

Oh, yeah... post threads that at the time seemed like a good idea, but then NO ONE comments but the mercy posters.

Its all good, honey .... I suggest blaming it on CM, and send another message.

--hide--
Cindy -- you've captured the essence of humanity...... laughing

08/18/2012 new

Because those things irritate me, too, I will send another message. Whoops - fingers got ahead of my thoughts, dyslexic, something, and then I forget it and move on. My BIG booboo is referencing and attachment in an email and forgetting to attach it. wide eyed heart

08/18/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Because those things irritate me, too, I will send another message. Whoops - fingers got ahea...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Because those things irritate me, too, I will send another message. Whoops - fingers got ahead of my thoughts, dyslexic, something, and then I forget it and move on. My BIG booboo is referencing and attachment in an email and forgetting to attach it.

--hide--
Obviously a computer error whan that happens.....Ahem!!! embarassed

08/18/2012 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Obviously a computer error whan that happens.....Ahem!!!
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Obviously a computer error whan that happens.....Ahem!!!

--hide--

To err is human... To really screw things up, requires a computer
08/18/2012 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: So, I am looking for your feedback... Have you ever been writing an emotigram or message to someo...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: So, I am looking for your feedback...

Have you ever been writing an emotigram or message to someone new and by mistake you hit the enter button...BEFORE YOU FINISHED YOUR SENTENCE... If so, you know there is no way to correct it (Admin... it would be great to have an edit feature as you never, never see the mistakes until after you have hit the button to send it...then poof, they appear). What do you do?

I'm only asking as I did this recently... and I am a decent writer with almost perfect spelling... maybe I just worry about it too much!

Janet
--hide--

Been there. Done that. An edit or delete button/option for our own posts/emots....would be lovely! wave

08/18/2012 new

(Quote) Chris-280015 said: To err is human... To really screw things up, requires a computer
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

To err is human... To really screw things up, requires a computer
--hide--
clap laughing

08/18/2012 new
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: So, I am looking for your feedback... Have you ever been writing an emotigram or message to someone...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: So, I am looking for your feedback...

Janet
--hide--

Happens to me all the time esp when I use my phone to post...not much fun... embarassed boggled
08/18/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Welcome to the wonderful age of over 50!! We do all kinds of stupid stuff... leave the ho...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said:

Welcome to the wonderful age of over 50!!

We do all kinds of stupid stuff... leave the house keys in the front door, close it and spend the rest of the day looking for them... lessee, what else??

--hide--

Hi Cindy,

When you get home next time, before you walk in, open and lock the door with the key and that will, hopefully, remind you to take it with you. wink

Steve wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 11