Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

08/20/2012 new

So do I ? How do you feel about cats.

08/20/2012 new

(Quote) Melisa-842379 said: Yes, too much to some people. Done rescue for years. Yap, I love, love the furry big critters.
(Quote) Melisa-842379 said:

Yes, too much to some people. Done rescue for years. Yap, I love, love the furry big critters.

--hide--

I did a rescue Cocker Spanial/Dachshund mix for 14 1/2 years. I adopted Cricket when she was 2 years of age. I cried when I had her put to sleep. We currently have a black and white Pappillon who is going on 17 years of age. He really comes to life right after his bath, knocking pillows off of the couch.

08/20/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: So do I ? How do you feel about cats.
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

So do I ? How do you feel about cats.

--hide--

Hairballs are ok too Elizabeth

08/20/2012 new

Love dogs. Grew up with one usually in the house as a kid...from Golden Retrievers to an Irish Setter to a CockAPoo! raspberry On my own I had a couple of Maltese dogs...too cute!

08/20/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Yes Dennis I am a dog lover (all animals). I have 2 golden retrievers, "Joy" & &quo...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Yes Dennis I am a dog lover (all animals). I have 2 golden retrievers, "Joy" & "Hope", my family and friends. Had a Cocker Spaniel...loved her dearly as well...had to put her down at 16 years. Had lots of cats...good lap friends, and once 2 birds, although I prefer to have them be free so don't have another. I try to bike or walk my dogs daily...when my husband was alive, we would exercise them 2 - 3 x's/day. Animals are such fun...makes me laugh and keeps me going.

--hide--

I enjoy my daily walks with Samantha too, Donna...

08/21/2012 new
I love dogs! (And cats!) I work at a vet hospital :)
08/21/2012 new

(Quote) Caitlin-889866 said: I love dogs! (And cats!) I work at a vet hospital :)
(Quote) Caitlin-889866 said: I love dogs! (And cats!) I work at a vet hospital :)

--hide--

Thats sounds like a pretty cool job Caitlin... So, do ya have any pooches? Oh, and welcome to CM and the forums...

08/22/2012 new

We always had one or two dogs while I was growing up. Once on my own, I always had at least one dog as well. Dogs are by far my favorite pet - talk about unconditional love, they give it every day. Every one of them was a rescue dog - and quickly became full-fledged family members!

I 'downsized' after selling my house, and now have a smaller breed. Max is a 13# Havanese, non-shedding, and easy on my allergies. He's a real lovable little guy.

Here's Brother Maximus - he took 2nd Place in the 2011 CM Catholic Pet contest!  I know, what a looker, huh?  He's kind of the C

"Here's Brother Maximus - he took 2nd Place in the ..."

This picture is from a contest CM ran about a year ago - dress your pet in a religious costume. Monk Max tolerated it until I took the picture, but I don't think he's actually cut out for the religious life. shhh laughing laughing rolling eyes

08/22/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: We always had one or two dogs while I was growing up. Once on my own, I always had at least one do...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

We always had one or two dogs while I was growing up. Once on my own, I always had at least one dog as well. Dogs are by far my favorite pet - talk about unconditional love, they give it every day. Every one of them was a rescue dog - and quickly became full-fledged family members!

I 'downsized' after selling my house, and now have a smaller breed. Max is a 13# Havanese, non-shedding, and easy on my allergies. He's a real lovable little guy.

Here's Brother Maximus - he took 2nd Place in the 2011 CM Catholic Pet contest!  I know, what a looker, huh?  He's kind of the C

"Here's Brother Maximus - he took 2nd Place in the ..."

This picture is from a contest CM ran about a year ago - dress your pet in a religious costume. Monk Max tolerated it until I took the picture, but I don't think he's actually cut out for the religious life.

--hide--

Pooches sure do come in all shapes and sizes, aye.... The photo of Max is one of those things that makes me go awwww... Hows Max and Slinky dog gettin along?

08/22/2012 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Anyone else?
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Anyone else?

--hide--

Yesssss!!!!

Posts 11 - 20 of 78