Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

08/22/2012 new

ME TOO!!!!!! Dogs and Cats!!!!

08/23/2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: Love dogs. Grew up with one usually in the house as a kid...from Golden Retrievers to an Irish...
(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said:

Love dogs. Grew up with one usually in the house as a kid...from Golden Retrievers to an Irish Setter to a CockAPoo! On my own I had a couple of Maltese dogs...too cute!

--hide--

Well girlsit looks like I'm the only guy on Cm who luvs dogs....hehe

08/23/2012 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Well girlsit looks like I'm the only guy on Cm who luvs dogs....hehe
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

--hide--

That means that you get all of the attention....hehe

08/23/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Yesssss!!!!
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Yesssss!!!!

--hide--

I reckon Gingers bark is worse that her bite aye Donna

08/24/2012 new

I have had a dog most of my life. When I was small we had a collie. Then one year for my birthdy I received a Pomeranian, and his name was Powerpuff (some name for a boy dog). My grandfather loved that dog and brushed it 2 times a day. When I got married I left the dog with my grandfather. Then my husband and I got a St. Bernard, but when we moved to the country she chased the neighbors chickens. It broke my heart, but we gave her away to good home. Then we got Kissy an Old English Sheep dog, and we had her for around 12 years, but she got cancer and we had to put her to sleep. She was my baby. Then one day my husbands comes home with this Labador-Boxer mix, and the kids named him Nitro. When my husband died that dog was in mourning for a long time. Then after my second husband passed away my kids thought I was lonely. So on Christmas morning in they come with a great big basked with a bow on top with a little blonde Cocker Spaniel puppy. My granddaughters named him Jake. Jake is still with me, and my constant companion.

08/24/2012 new
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Well girlsit looks like I'm the only guy on Cm who luvs dogs....hehe
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

--hide--

Nope!!

Tried to paste a picture, but it's not working.
08/24/2012 new

I couldn't paste picture either

08/24/2012 new

I LOVE Dogs!!!!! I use to have a Golden Retriever, named Kilo by his previous owners. He was too smart for his own good, when we sat down for meals he would bring his dish of dog food to the table and eat with us biggrin When I was 8 months pregnant, he was determined to wake me up one February morning at 6am. I woke up to our house filled with blue smoke and fumes so bad we couldn't breathe, our furnace had major malfunction while we were sleeping. He saved our lives!!!

My brother and his wife also had a dog, a Black Lab mix named Dylan. He was not a dog, he was the first grandson in the family! Every time my brother came home to visit, Dylan would race through the house finding his favorite aunts and uncle to let them know he was home to visit and so happy to see us... and so protective of us! Even though he didn't live with us, he knew we were the rest of his family. I remember when I got the call from my sister that my brother had to put Dylan down, I cried for weeks weeping

08/24/2012 new

We are dog people over here biggrin

Rescued a german shepard mix from the pound 2 years ago....Cody

My daughter was given a mini poodle for a present 9 years ago.....Jeff

My son took in pregnant chihuahua and we kept one of her puppies (I think our poodle is the dad...LOL) the dogs name is Merlin, he will be one in September.

No Cats! But fish, and hopefully soon some yard chickens..... laughing laughing laughing

08/24/2012 new

I totally love dogs! I have 3 that are my babies! wave

Posts 21 - 30 of 78