Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: A poodle and a chihuahua mix, I guess that would be a poochia pet...hehe... I also love ...
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

A poodle and a chihuahua mix, I guess that would be a poochia pet...hehe... I also love chickens, I prefer it fried though... hehe...

--hide--

I had a husky for fifteen years that was the sweetest dog ever. My husband had diabetes and when his blood sugar went low in the night, Zeus would ram the bed with his chest. We always thought he wanted to go out. So, Bob would get up to let him out, check his sugar and find out it was low. This dog sat by my side and howled when I was crying the nnight of Bob's wake. I had to put him down a month later.

I tried getting a collie a year later to help us heal, but this dog was nuts. She had none of the collie temperament but was awesome on walks. I still have scars from her. She had grand mall seizures and became terribly sick at just two years. They discovered a mass in her stomach but didn't recommend exploratory surgery because of her seizures. Losing her was just too much for our family. I'm at the point of getting another dog. My daughter is really pushing for one, but we're gone all day and I just don't think that would be fair.

Aug 26th 2012 new

(Quote) MinhThu-795387 said: I currently have three that have all been rescued; 3 yo German Shepherd named Boris, 3 yo Shih ...
(Quote) MinhThu-795387 said:

I currently have three that have all been rescued; 3 yo German Shepherd named Boris, 3 yo Shih Tzu named Rocky, and a 9 yo Chihuahua named Bambi.

--hide--

That is quite a combo of pooches MinhThu...

Aug 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I had a husky for fifteen years that was the sweetest dog ever. My husband had diabetes a...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I had a husky for fifteen years that was the sweetest dog ever. My husband had diabetes and when his blood sugar went low in the night, Zeus would ram the bed with his chest. We always thought he wanted to go out. So, Bob would get up to let him out, check his sugar and find out it was low. This dog sat by my side and howled when I was crying the nnight of Bob's wake. I had to put him down a month later.

I tried getting a collie a year later to help us heal, but this dog was nuts. She had none of the collie temperament but was awesome on walks. I still have scars from her. She had grand mall seizures and became terribly sick at just two years. They discovered a mass in her stomach but didn't recommend exploratory surgery because of her seizures. Losing her was just too much for our family. I'm at the point of getting another dog. My daughter is really pushing for one, but we're gone all day and I just don't think that would be fair.

--hide--

Huskies are a very sweet but misunderstood breed. My Husky was a sweatheart too. I still miss her every day. sad

Aug 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-59334 said: Huskies are a very sweet but misunderstood breed. My Husky was a sweatheart too. I still mi...
(Quote) Tom-59334 said:

Huskies are a very sweet but misunderstood breed. My Husky was a sweatheart too. I still miss her every day.

--hide--

Our dogs could have been fraternal twins, Tom. It sure stinks to lose them.

Aug 26th 2012 new

Love my dog! And my kitty too!

Aug 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-140578 said: Love my dog! And my kitty too!
(Quote) Elizabeth-140578 said:

Love my dog! And my kitty too!

--hide--

Chloe is soooo cute!

Here's Sassie B. Grace:

Aug 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: I totally love dogs! I have 3 that are my babies!
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

I totally love dogs! I have 3 that are my babies!

--hide--

Hi Veronica, what are your babies names?

Aug 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Hi Veronica, what are your babies names?
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Hi Veronica, what are your babies names?

--hide--

Hi Dennis, Thanks for asking! Their names are Lali, ChaCha and Lucky! What are the names of yours?! biggrin

Aug 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: Hi Dennis, Thanks for asking! Their names are Lali, ChaCha and Lucky! What are the name...
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

Hi Dennis, Thanks for asking! Their names are Lali, ChaCha and Lucky! What are the names of yours?!

--hide--

You have a housefull there... I, just have one pooch, her name is Samantha... Actually she is my girls dog, I just get to feed her, walk her, take her to the vet... hehe... We all love her alot...

Aug 28th 2012 new

momma dog
youtu.be

Posts 41 - 50 of 78