Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: (Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I love dogs, always have... Here is a...
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Quote:
Jessica-897416 said:

I love dogs, always have...

Here is a link to a picture I came across, quite funny...
www.funnypicss.com

That is a good one fo sho Jessica

--hide--

I agree Dennis, that is hilarious. Thank you Jessica, for waking up this thread with your sense of humor. While my brother was in prison he was on two dog training programs. For his birthday I sent him a card with a pic on the front of it of a terrier standing on his hind legs in front of the toilet holding a glass of toilet water with his paws and smiling over his shoulder at who ever is looking at the card. He showed it to the other inmates that were in the program with him. They loved it.

He is out of prison now and is trying to carve out a business selling satelites for Dish Network. He just went out and bought a Shih Tzu puppy from a kind lady who is one of his customers for our eighty year old mother who was mourning the passing of Buddy, her papillon. He died suddenly after his seventeenth birthday. I and taking on the vet expences and grooming cost as well so that she don't have to. I want to make sure he doesn't come down with something and die on her.

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I love dogs, always have... Here is a link to a picture I came across, quite funny...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I love dogs, always have...

Here is a link to a picture I came across, quite funny...
www.funnypicss.com

--hide--
I stole it & put it on my FB page! biggrin

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I agree Dennis, that is hilarious. Thank you Jessica, for waking up this thread with...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

I agree Dennis, that is hilarious. Thank you Jessica, for waking up this thread with your sense of humor. While my brother was in prison he was on two dog training programs. For his birthday I sent him a card with a pic on the front of it of a terrier standing on his hind legs in front of the toilet holding a glass of toilet water with his paws and smiling over his shoulder at who ever is looking at the card. He showed it to the other inmates that were in the program with him. They loved it.

He is out of prison now and is trying to carve out a business selling satelites for Dish Network. He just went out and bought a Shih Tzu puppy from a kind lady who is one of his customers for our eighty year old mother who was mourning the passing of Buddy, her papillon. He died suddenly after his seventeenth birthday. I and taking on the vet expences and grooming cost as well so that she don't have to. I want to make sure he doesn't come down with something and die on her.

--hide--

Today I recently recieved good news from the vet that Teddy looks real good and that he is obviously in sound condition. wink

01/02/2013 new

My friends dog Harley Girl died today after 16 years with Tim and Debbie... Were all gonna miss her...

01/02/2013 new

sad16 years is a long time. You might as well be burrying a child. Buddy was burried on my oldest brothers property where my mom can visit his grave when she goes out to Bob's house.

01/02/2013 new

Did anyone else recieve a puppy or dog for Christmas?

01/02/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Did anyone else recieve a puppy or dog for Christmas?
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Did anyone else recieve a puppy or dog for Christmas?

--hide--

I was given a Llasa Alpso yesterday....she is two. I am thinking I will rename her Princess because of how she prances around like one...lol
01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I was given a Llasa Alpso yesterday....she is two. I am thinking I will rename her Princess beca...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I was given a Llasa Alpso yesterday....she is two. I am thinking I will rename her Princess because of how she prances around like one...lol
--hide--

Isn't that sweet.

Posts 71 - 78 of 78