Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

+

JMJ

Come meet, listen and discuss Catholic Identity in the reign of Pope Benedict XVI with the foremost traditional Catholic thinkers in America. Please help get the word out.

www.christendomrestoration.org

I plan to be there.

08/23/2012 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: + JMJ Come meet, listen and discuss Catholic Identit...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+

JMJ

Come meet, listen and discuss Catholic Identity in the reign of Pope Benedict XVI with the foremost traditional Catholic thinkers in America. Please help get the word out.

www.christendomrestoration.org

I plan to be there.

--hide--

Thank you Joseph.

08/23/2012 new

Wish I could go, there are some great speakers, I read their articles all the time.. Let me know what they say if you will

08/23/2012 new

(Quote) Dave-24315 said: Wish I could go, there are some great speakers, I read their articles all the time.. Let me know wh...
(Quote) Dave-24315 said:

Wish I could go, there are some great speakers, I read their articles all the time.. Let me know what they say if you will

--hide--

It woudl take a miracle for me to be able to go. I have a lot going on and have to even quit posting so much and quit spending so much time here.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4