Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

2012 Nfl season...

08/22/2012 new

It's time to root for our favorite teams biggrin and root against our least favorite teams laughing.Those most daring,will post weekly predictions on all the games(every week).

There will ,of course be certain questions or issues that are of good interest to most fans.

I hope that everyone who contributed last season,will return.New faces are also welcome.

As for me...go Vikings!

08/26/2012 new

Looking forward to the Cowboys having a GREAT season. cowboy cowboy hyper Wolf Whistle heartbeat clap Bow

08/27/2012 new

49ers Fan!!!!!

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: It's time to root for our favorite teams and root against our least favorite teams .Those mo...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

It's time to root for our favorite teams and root against our least favorite teams .Those most daring,will post weekly predictions on all the games(every week).

There will ,of course be certain questions or issues that are of good interest to most fans.

I hope that everyone who contributed last season,will return.New faces are also welcome.

As for me...go Vikings!

--hide--

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08/28/2012 new

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

08/28/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Looking forward to the Cowboys having a GREAT season.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Looking forward to the Cowboys having a GREAT season.

--hide--

The Cowboys have upgraded their defense and should win more games.

08/28/2012 new

(Quote) Ginger-791603 said: 49ers Fan!!!!!
(Quote) Ginger-791603 said:

49ers Fan!!!!!

--hide--

Always a formidable team.

08/28/2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--hide--

A consistent playoff team.

08/28/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-784275 said: GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!
(Quote) Mary-784275 said:

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

--hide--

Tremendous talent on that team;hopefully the Vikings will take one game from them,this year. duck laughing

08/28/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Looking forward to the Cowboys having a GREAT ...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Looking forward to the Cowboys having a GREAT season.

The Cowboys have upgraded their defense and should win more games.

--hide--
They have updated their defense, but they still need to work on Romo letting go of that ball a little sooner. cowboy shhh Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 200