Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Sep 21st 2012 new
Okay, time for the rest of my picks for Week 3

Thursday night game

Giants over Panthers (I got right)

Sunday games

Bears over Rams

Bills over Browns

Cowboys over Buccanneers

Jets over Dolphins

49ers over Vikings

Saints over Chiefs

Redskins over Bengals

Lions over Titans

Jaguars over Colts

Eagles over Cardinals

Chargers over Falcons

Texans over Broncos

Steelers over Raiders

Ravens over Patriots

Monday night game

Packers over Seahawks
Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Oy vay, the Vikings let one get away. The penalties is what kills me, especially the stupid...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Oy vay, the Vikings let one get away. The penalties is what kills me, especially the stupid ones (if there are smart ones) like Allen trying to tackle Luck out of bounds or Kalil with the late hit. They kept those drives alive and in the end it cost them the game. It's tough to see having grown up in watching Bud Grant teams. He didn't put up with that stuff. I would agree that the coaching staff seems to be lacking. Hopefully things will improve, otherwise I fear another 3-13 season. On the plus side, Adrian seems to be coming along. *l*

--hide--

Let's not talk about the series of events that transpired,prior to half time irked ...perhaps,the offensive coordinator will put in a draw play scratchchin ...

I see a 7-9 season.The coaching staff could be history,if there is a repeat of last season.Once they solidify the DT and linebacker positions,they will be ready to challenge for a playoff spot.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I agree Dave. I think it's time for the Panthers to drop one. They beat N.O. but will have to...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I agree Dave. I think it's time for the Panthers to drop one. They beat N.O. but will have to play harder against the Giants who have to feel like "world beaters" with Eli's 510 yards passing

--hide--

That was an incredible comeback,Jerry.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) George-80266 said: I return this weekend from vacation. then I can get my normal picks in again.
(Quote) George-80266 said: I return this weekend from vacation. then I can get my normal picks in again.
--hide--

Welcome back,George.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: WOW!!! Did anyone see last night's game?? The Giants declawed the Panthers. (36-7)
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

WOW!!! Did anyone see last night's game?? The Giants declawed the Panthers. (36-7)

So that's one right for me this week, and only 15 more to go!!

I have a lot of ground to make up since I didn't make picks for the first week, and received only 5 points by default.

--hide--

I only saw the last part of it.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: No problem Gerard. I like doing it.
(Quote) David-562122 said:

No problem Gerard. I like doing it.
--hide--

Appreciate your fine work,David.

Sep 21st 2012 new

What a difference a week makes.My two favorite teams-the Vikings(1) and the Cowboys(2),win and my two least favorite teams lose.

A week later,the opposite results are posted.

Sep 21st 2012 new

It has been shocking to see the Saints and Chiefs,winless.I believe that they will turn things around.They meet this weekend.

Sep 21st 2012 new

Who could imagine the Cardinals upsetting the Patriots?I thought that was a lock.One reason why the games must be decided on the field.

Sep 21st 2012 new

Time to lock it down.Feel free to add any comments to my closeout posts.

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200